October locations

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Been to that power plant. Did they tell you that's one of only two power plants in the country that does a cavity search prior to entry ?
Sleep tight.

Lmao! Does the letter start: Dear Hustler,
Boy that power plant blew my.....

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Been very busy Loaded last wed night , 1 pick up in Harrisburg Pa, then got another load that picked up in Scranton, Delivered Thursday night in stuart Fla the delivered 2 drop in Lakeland Friday morning reloaded Sat night in Orlando for Delivery Sunday in D.C. Reloaded Monday night in Philly for Tuesday delivery in Lousiville, now sitting in Indy just got APU fixed waiting on that call.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Been to that power plant. Did they tell you that's one of only two power plants in the country that does a cavity search prior to entry ?
Sleep tight.

You mean country folk with dentures gonna do a cavity search on my mouf? Do they offer dental advice after the cavity search?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Laredo TX 6 hours too early to make my delivery. Lots of trucks and vans here. Hope I can get out Wednesday.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Pandora,If you care to read about my day at that power plant it's in my first ever blog:

A BAD DAY AT THE ORFICE- ONE DRIVERS TALE

I won't give away the story here but I will say things were mishandled, but not to the degree that I would ask for a probe into the incident.

I've been asked to NOT submit part 2.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the Petro in Sparks. NV. Hoping it stops snowing up on the pass soon. Not really looking forward to chaining up :(

moose

Veteran Expediter
Anyone in Rogers ? i'm staying here tonight @ my carrier WHQ. free showers if you needs one, exerciser room and a movie theater . only 6 miles away from the TA. shoot me a PM.
have a morning PU in town heading for a back to back Canadian loads, so no much internet for me in the next 10 days or so. it's gonna be slippery here in the morning.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call - from OnCall - pick up tomorrow morning in Niles MI headed to Laredo, TX... 1,500 miles of pure Highway Bliss...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Another small run today into il so now I sit below Chicago off 80. I most the time go on in closer but I figured I'd switch it up a little. Because I thought it was going to be a good week again so for its proveing me wrong. At the at in Morris don't know about this place but it don't feel good for freight

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Another small run today into il so now I sit below Chicago off 80. I most the time go on in closer but I figured I'd switch it up a little. Because I thought it was going to be a good week again so for its proveing me wrong. At the at in Morris don't know about this place but it don't feel good for freight

Great food there at the R Place restaurant. And you should be in a good spot for something out of Chicago. I wouldn't sweat it too much!