October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had another one on the line that picked up in the am for a Monday morning del. I guess they didn't like the warehousing rate to keep their freight tight and secure on my ship.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Pilot in Cleveland ,Tn.. had 1 nibble today but the fun time at V W kind of messed up the day ... called in updated notes that I want home time Sat. through Mon... so yes something towards IOWA .. :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On my way to Cleveland, I stopped off at some gas station/ McDonalds. Might have been in West Virginia at the time, who knows, but Diesel was $3.67! After already filling up for $2.07 in South Carolina . I asked them how they can sleep at night charging that much? They were not amused

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On my way to Cleveland, I stopped off at some gas station/ McDonalds. Might have been in West Virginia at the time, who knows, but Diesel was $3.67! After already filling up for $2.07 in South Carolina . I asked them how they can sleep at night charging that much? They were not amused
Be carefull in WV ... next time You might be hearing a Banjo playing in the background ... them mountain folk don't like no back-talking Yankee .... :p