October 2018 What nots and other stuff

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah but can the gates just be lifted up? Or would they have to catch them on the way down to block them.

The way the crossings around here are set up there is no way to go around the gates, way to many impatient morons here in South Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Don't know. Haven't tried myself.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back in the 60’s gates could be lifted up.
I lived by tracks in Chicago.
Often times as kids we would lift gates to let cars go by . If malfunctioning.

Reactions: VSprinter

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a week. Delivered in Roanoke, IN and went to J to rest after the 1000 miler outta Kansas. Next day, Churobusco, IN to KCMO. Arrived at Pilot at 0200 and spent the next 12 hours in the boy's room. Got a room; same problem, even worse. Next room was the ER. Two days later (Sunday) I was discharged after being treated for diabetic ketoacidosis. Not sure yet if I'd gotten food poisoning in Ft Wayne or not. Sunday night, one more room. Yesterday, we de-germed the van and went back on duty at the Oak Grove Petro.

Now rollin' to OVM country for a morning drop.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just poking my head in to say Hey! We got our first snow and I’m happy Kavenah is now Supreme Court justice! Watched a Cowboys game a couple of weeks ago and am wondering what the heck happened to my boys?????? So what is Nikki Haley going to do next? PS... retirement sucks when you get insomnia!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
....retirement sucks when you get insomnia!
retirement-plan-funny-e-card.png

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just poking my head in to say Hey! We got our first snow and I’m happy Kavenah is now Supreme Court justice! Watched a Cowboys game a couple of weeks ago and am wondering what the heck happened to my boys?????? So what is Nikki Haley going to do next? PS... retirement sucks when you get insomnia!

my what a co-winky-dink...I just poked my head in as well..
Hope everyone is doing as good as they expect they should be...:)
You 2 are Welcome to Visit anytime. Please No SNOW pictures of your Local Bison Paradise , it makes the Natives restless...

Less Miles , More Net Money .

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting used to seagulls in Boeing city. Unloaded this morning after 7+ hours of good sleep. I could get used to these "trucking hours".
Time to "mark the territory" in the West.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."