Oct Locations

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Mount Pleasant, Michigan to Macungie, Pennsylvania

Scott that's a good run. My family is from that area (Allentown) Mack Truck country! If you get a chance eat at Yocco's Hotdogs. It's owned by a cousin of Lee Iacoca (fmr CEO of Chrysler)

moose

Veteran Expediter
. I will do my best to forget the real world for the rest of the weekend .
well that promise didn't last so long,
4 minuets later you posted : ..."All Obama bums can just "Kiss my grits"!!!...amoung all bunch of other Gov. bull****.
do YOURSELF a favor, turn off EO for the weekend if you wish to meet your goals and actually enjoy your time with family.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Scott that's a good run. My family is from that area (Allentown) Mack Truck country! If you get a chance eat at Yocco's Hotdogs. It's owned by a cousin of Lee Iacoca (fmr CEO of Chrysler)

Hey RedBird. We're actually heading to Mack place. Thanks for tip at Yocco's, we'll check it out. Be safe my friend.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had a great time with my Dad and family. Now it is back to work tomorrow. :( ( I would MUCH rather be duck hunting) Mon it's ON to NY and Tues, assuming no mess up's, it's NJ to QC. :)

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hey RedBird. We're actually heading to Mack place. Thanks for tip at Yocco's, we'll check it out. Be safe my friend.

You're welcome. If you get a chance check out Mack Truck' s gift shop great stuff. As a little boy my grandfather would take me there to buy die cast model trucks for my collection. And my great uncle who worked an assembly line gave me a gold bulldog that go on the hoods! Something I'll always cherish!
Safe travels to you and your wife my friend. God Bless

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up in Delaware, OH dropped Laredo, Tx. Did my 10 hr then picked up in Laredo dropped yesterday in Canton, MS. Love doin team runs as a solo.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered earlier today, met up with some new friends...close to home. Debating on a day off or to keep on keeping!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Still in Dayton. Home.
Van still in shop.
Coils good.
Injectors good.
Fuel pump, pressure & volume great.
Electrical all showing good.
3 of my right bank cylinders misfiring between 2000-2200 rpm.
Back pressure high on right bank catalytic converter. They think that's probably the misfire culprit, but checking it now. Hopefully that's my erratic lock-up activity and 1-2 mpg loss at highway speed.
#ontherighttrack?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Still in Dayton. Home.
Van still in shop.
Coils good.
Injectors good.
Back pressure high on right bank catalytic converter. They think that's probably the misfire culprit, but checking it now. Hopefully that's my erratic lock-up activity and 1-2 mpg loss at highway speed.
#ontherighttrack?

Yikes those catalytic converters can be expensive since they have platinum in them. I might be inclined to tell the shop it is to expensive, take it home and replace it with a piece of straight pipe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still in Dayton. Home.
Van still in shop.
Coils good.
Injectors good.
#ontherighttrack?

Have them pull the oxygen sensor out on that side and take it for a ride, it will be loud as hell and set a code for the sensor being removed but if the misfire is gone you know the converter is clogged.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Delivered earlier today, met up with some new friends...close to home. Debating on a day off or to keep on keeping!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Go home and refresh yourselves and hit the road tomorrow.