Oct Locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
Loading in the morning in Wichita, then heading to the truck show.
it's raining on/off for a few days here,
to wash the truck or not to wash the truck- that is the question.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
We're headed the opposite direction on 80. Nasty road reports are starting to stack up in Wyoming. Snow, sleet, drifts, and Moot's favorite color ice are bringing chain-ups and no light trailer advisories. A large section of WB was closed due to accidents, and I'm guessing weather-related.

We'll advise when we go through what it looks like.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

How was the roads?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Sorry...
A tad icy in spots, but not bad at all. Definitely saw snow, though.

Safe travels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in Detroit very early this morning. Slept in our own bed last night. Waiting for a GOOD load offer now.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Came on home to get a couple of things taken care of on the truck.
Turns out the little yellow picture of an engine on the dash isn't just GM's way of letting you know the engine is running. LOL!!

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Ontario petro, nice day outside and time to relax for a bit been a busy few weeks!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IN to OH. Maybe be home again this evening!! HEY, I could do this all the time. Make good money, run short loads, home every night! THAT is the way to do it!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
OH to IN in the morning.
Planned on an OH to TX for Monday. Assuming to doesn't cancel.

Winter is on the way and those TX loads start looking better and better. Flurries are a possibility for upstate NY next week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don t know the Load 1 driver ( 291 ) thats sitting at the J in Knoxville ......but he sure is spreading it Thick to a Bolt buddy of mine .....needs boots to get out of van.....lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Its mid October, most of you all have hit that 100k plus in earnings,,take off till Jan, enjoy your money...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its mid October, most of you all have hit that 100k plus in earnings,,take off till Jan, enjoy your money...

You know its illegal to Sell what Your smoking........lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Hanging at the Alpine Lodge in Gaylord, Michigan. Enjoying dinner at Easy Street Lounge. Cold rain and low of 35 tonight.