obamas heart ???

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
What's in the heart comes out via the tongue!

From Rush Limbaugh's radio show yesterday.....

Hey, folks, you want to tweak the Drive-By Media with me right now?

You are aware, probably, that Barack Obama lost his bearings recently and said that he was going to campaign in all 57 states.

You heard this? And everybody chalked it up to, 'Well, he's tired.'

You know, this is a Dan Quayle moment. I mean, Dan Quayle goes out there and misspells 'potato,' and we still hear jokes about it.

Barack Obama says he's gonna go out and campaign in 57 states, he was just tired, you know, it's been such a long campaign, he's been so many places,he probably thinks there are 57 states.

Well, I have here a printout from a web site called the International Humanist and Ethical Union.
And here is how the second paragraph of an article on that website begins.

'Every year from 1999 to 2005 the organization of the Islamic conference representing the 57 Islamic states presented a resolution to the United Nations Commission on human rights called commbating.'

Organisation of the Islamic Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama said he's going to campaign in 57 states, and it turns out that there are 57 Islamic states. There are 57 Islamic states.

So did Obama just lose his bearings, or was this a more telling slip, ladies and gentlemen?

drivingmecrazy

Seasoned Expediter
Didn't realize that some people still listen to Rush? I don't listen to dope heads- they tend to have dopey remarks! LMAO
Could it be so far fetched that he meant 47 instead of 57? He did say he had a few more states to visit- makes perfect sense to me. But you can make a case out of anything if you really want to.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
driving wrote:

Didn't realize that some people still listen to Rush?

LOL, surely you say this in "jest!" He is just the highest paid, most listened to voice on the radio and has just had his contract extended, even IF the liberals re-enact the "fairness doctine" , and he is limited , he still gets paid. I guess all of those sponors don't care if he did dope!! And it seems most of america doesn't either, based on his ratings! :D

indydad11934

Seasoned Expediter
Hey HondaKing,

I don't believe it was an accident at all.
It was probably a "Freaudian Slip"....his tongue wasn't traveling in the same direction as his brain (or heart).

Rock on!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not too long ago I was having a conversation where I made a statement about Hispanic immigrants and illegals making up about 2% of the US population, and how there are more Hispanics here now than there are blacks. After getting a couple of really strange looks from my stepdad and my sister-in-law, and realizing just how stoopid what I just said was, I realized that the 2% number came from the carton of 2% milk that I had put back into the fridge near the beginning of the conversation.

One time a news anchor on Fox did a story where he said that Jennifer Lopez had just gotten a haircut and a :censoredsign:. CNN anchor Christi Paul once said, just as the video was zooming in for a close bust shot on Hillary Clinton, that Hillary Clinton was set to begin a six tittie tour. I won't get into the details how badly Joey Buttafucco's name was butchered by a guest one time on The Tonight Show.

It happens, and it's happened to every one of us. And when you consider the US doesn't have currently, and never has had 57 States, the only logical conclusion is that he had recently read an article or a report that mentioned the 57 States, and it was a simple accidental mispeak. The diffderence between 'fifty seven states' and 'fifty states' is practically nothing to a nerve synapse, particularly when you consider the amount and variety of information he's having to take on as a candidate for president.

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

theBeemer

Not a Member
Hey Goofy Frenchman, I will still vote for obongo just to keep you from going to Afganistan..You don't lie call me:p