Obama Deception

XTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Very interesting outlook on where we all may be headed.
All the new rules and government control that are appearing everyday might start to become clearer and show that there just might be an agenda when you see this film. Look it up online. I'm not overly political or an alarmist but this film could be cause for concern! Linda

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Linda,
the sad part is these are not new things, just people are now realizing they are a real possibility.

These all have been discussed in detail at different times of our 20th century, starting with Wilson and going through the last administration. Which in fact Bush has helped this along more than people can ever realize.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, Linda, While I agree the slope we are on is a slippery one and as Greg said, the stuff in that film aren't anything new, people have just been made aware of them now because of the scope ans speed at with they are being accelerated now. BUT, you are going to catch holy crap from the liberal crowd for posting form ALEX JONES.....He is good, some say he is over the top infowars site can be a stretch at times, and he is often called a "propagandist"....while i don't agree with everything he puts out, alot of it is good atuff and head of the MSM and even when he gets too far off the edge, i still like Him !!!
Thanks!!