Obama Approval Rating Is 68 Percent, New Nationwide Poll Shows

DougTravels

Not a Member
Now that we have reached "The end of the error" 2000-2008, Americans are firmly backing OUR new President by more than a 2 to 1 margin. Even most of the foolish people who put this country into a dismal recession, with worldwide contempt have come to the conclusion that they were misled by the GOP. It is a great day in America to watch us rise up, and reclaim our stature. Together America is on the comeback, UNITED WE STAND!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Now that we have reached "The end of the error" 2000-2008, Americans are firmly backing OUR new President by more than a 2 to 1 margin. Even most of the foolish people who put this country into a dismal recession, with worldwide contempt have come to the conclusion that they were misled by the GOP. It is a great day in America to watch us rise up, and reclaim our stature. Together America is on the comeback, UNITED WE STAND!

Foolish People who put this country into a dismal Recession? You Mean the Democratic Controlled Congress Right??

DougTravels

Not a Member
No-The fools are the GOP voters, Geesh you are kinda slow:D

The last 2yrs of the Bush admin. we had a revolt of many of the GOP Koolaid drinkers voting for Dems. This was due to 2 failed terms of an idiot in the Whitehouse with 6 yrs of GOP controlled House and Senate. People were fed up with the GOP and still are! The last 2 yrs of W's admin. the congress didn't really get anything done, due to the fact that the tard in the Whitehouse wouldn't sign anything that would help.

This is a positive thread though, America is coming together to fix this mess, alot of your former GOP buddies now see the light. Open your eyes too and you will see.

CHANGE HAS COME! UNITED WE STAND! AMERICA IS COMING BACK!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is a positive thread though,
It's a troll and you know it. :D

300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
No-Th:D:De fools are the GOP voters, Geesh you are kinda slow:D

The last 2yrs of the Bush admin. we had a revolt of many of the GOP Koolaid drinkers voting for Dems. This was due to 2 failed terms of an idiot in the Whitehouse with 6 yrs of GOP controlled House and Senate. People were fed up with the GOP and still are! The last 2 yrs of W's admin. the congress didn't really get anything done, due to the fact that the tard in the Whitehouse wouldn't sign anything that would help.

This is a positive thread though, America is coming together to fix this mess, alot of your former GOP buddies now see the light. Open your eyes too and you will see.

CHANGE HAS COME! UNITED WE STAND! AMERICA IS COMING BACK!

Nooooo I am Far From Being Slow, I am a Registered Democrat Have Been for Many Years, But I seen what was Taking Place with the Democratic Congress and Voted for McCain because He was The Lesser of Two Evils, Had the Democrats Put someone that was Qualified to run then I No Doubt would have Voted Democratic, And Until they do then I Have to go with the Lesser of Two Evils whichever Party runs them. You see, I am NOT the Typical Brainwashed Koolaid Drinker Like "Some" Are and just because I am a Registered Democrat doesn't mean that I will Vote for Only Democrats Like the Brain washed Kool aid Drinkers, "But" I will always vote for the one I think isn't going to help Destroy this Country Like that Clown who is in there Now! :D

DougTravels

Not a Member
It's a troll and you know it. :D

300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

A thread about finally having a President, who garners respect both worldwide and domestically is a troll? I don't see it that way. I believe Obama will go down in history as a great "Uniter" and even a better "Decider".
I guess the next 7.75 years will be the test of his Presidencies.

UNITED WE STAND 68% and climbing :)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What has he done so far to garner this domestic and worldwide respect? He hasn't been in office long enough to do much of anything yet. Well, he did give the Queen that Ipod, that was, like, pretty awesome.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think that was the silliest gift....DOH....Ipod was probably made in Asia....It should have been something American made and unique to this country...not a piece of junk....was a disrespectful gift to the Queen and to this country...error #1 of many more...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
A thread about finally having a President, who garners respect both worldwide and domestically is a troll? I don't see it that way.
If this was your first post in this manner, I'd agree with you. But it's not. You've posted essentially the same sentiment a few times, and the expected response is, well, expected. Whether intentional or not, I suppose I shouldn't make that leap, but it's trolling, just the same.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
A thread about finally having a President, who garners respect both worldwide and domestically is a troll? I don't see it that way. I believe Obama will go down in history as a great "Uniter" and even a better "Decider".
I guess the next 7.75 years will be the test of his Presidencies.

UNITED WE STAND 68% and climbing :)

DougsTravails.... Barack Obama is the quintessential poster boy for the Peter Principle.

MrGautama

Not a Member
DougsTravails.... Barack Obama is the quintessential poster boy for the Peter Principle.

Now we know what you have been reading naughty boy!!

American Thinker: Murphy's Law, the Peter Principle and Barack Obama

Lets see what we know about the source:

sourcewatch.org

So you think Obama has finally reached his level of incompetence?. I have the feeling you will be proved wrong, and the descent into the dark realization that your core beliefs had an imaginary foundation will be slow and painful. Good luck, you are going to need it

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Post a link, please.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Google Obama 68% and there are several to chose from.

Well... I googled 'obama approval rating' and got the following:

Bloomberg - 68% (well DUH! It is Bloomberg afterall.)

US News & World Reports - 65%
Obama at 100 Days Is Average in Polls, Better Than Bush, Worse Than Reagan, JFK - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

AP poll - 64%; Gallup - 65%; 48% say country is headed the wrong way.
Obama job approval rating above 60% - Los Angeles Times

NBC/WSJ - 61%
Poll: Obama gets high marks for first 100 days - White House- msnbc.com

Quipinniac - 58%
National (US) Poll * April 29, 2009 * Big Catholic-Protestant Split - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Philidelphia Inquirer - Indeed, Obama's approval rating has averaged 63 percent in his first three months. Not since Jimmy Carter 30 years ago has a president polled that well in his first 100 days. (I guess they forgot Reagan's, which was at a 68% average - granted, it's an editorial)
Editorial: Stopping the bleeding | Philadelphia Inquirer | 04/29/2009

Rasmussen - 55%
Rasmussen Reports: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Where you look all depends on how much chocolate you want in your milk.

mirangerman

Expert Expediter
Well... I googled 'obama approval rating' and got the following:

Bloomberg - 68% (well DUH! It is Bloomberg afterall.)

US News & World Reports - 65%
Obama at 100 Days Is Average in Polls, Better Than Bush, Worse Than Reagan, JFK - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

AP poll - 64%; Gallup - 65%; 48% say country is headed the wrong way.
Obama job approval rating above 60% - Los Angeles Times

NBC/WSJ - 61%
Poll: Obama gets high marks for first 100 days - White House- msnbc.com

Quipinniac - 58%
National (US) Poll * April 29, 2009 * Big Catholic-Protestant Split - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Philidelphia Inquirer - Indeed, Obama's approval rating has averaged 63 percent in his first three months. Not since Jimmy Carter 30 years ago has a president polled that well in his first 100 days. (I guess they forgot Reagan's, which was at a 68% average - granted, it's an editorial)
Editorial: Stopping the bleeding | Philadelphia Inquirer | 04/29/2009

Rasmussen - 55%
Rasmussen Reports: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Where you look all depends on how much chocolate you want in your milk.

Which always begs the question in me ................

"Do these pollsters -"make sure", they ask the majority of the - "right people", first? and get the rest from others? (ie - polls are inherently flawed)

-charles

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter

Hmmmm 68%? Wonder who they surveyed. My guess would be his grandma and all his releeetives! 68% yep, had to be his releeetives! heeheehee :D

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Which always begs the question in me ................

"Do these pollsters -"make sure", they ask the majority of the - "right people", first? and get the rest from others? (ie - polls are inherently flawed)

-charles

I heard one poll on the radio the other day. It was somewhere around 68%. The demographics were something like 73% Democrat, 19% Republican.

Makes me pizzed that a pollster can have such skewed results. Now I realize that many, like this one, was just too lazy to walk outside the city limits. Maybe their phone plan is limited to one metropolitan area code.