November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here at the yard trying to decide which one of these trees between the road and parking lot would look best in the living room for Christmas. :)

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here at the yard trying to decide which one of these trees between the road and parking lot would look best in the living room for Christmas. :)

Decision made!

1383406174066.jpg

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Hangin out in Knoxville a bit, hoping Jeremy gets me one to make this week end up pretty decent after all :)

Dale

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Dispatch came through with a run picking up tonight from Grand Rapids to the New Orleans area delivering on Monday. Hope it is sunshine and warm in New Orleans while I sit there eating fresh shrimp and Creole food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Guido carries a chainsaw and a leafblower with him....because ..."Ya never know".....LOL

Yeah, can you imagine somebody tries to mess with him, and he comes out of the cab with a running chainsaw, and laughing? They'd never mess with anyone again!

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Yeah, can you imagine somebody tries to mess with him, and he comes out of the cab with a running chainsaw, and laughing? They'd never mess with anyone again!

Me

That may why OVM doesn't park by him.

sent from my Galaxy S3

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Me

I would be more freaked out by what he does with that leaf blower. :eek:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
THINK about what you just said.......

i was'nt implying that kind of crime, just his general freedom in the area. watching the grandaughter would more than restrict all movement except for chasing her. that is, if his old heart could stand it. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guido4475

Not a Member

Me

Actually, When I was engaged, we lived in a nice sub-division....sidewalks, tree lined streets...streetlights...the leave it to beaver thing...anyway, come halloween, we were out in the driveway handing out candy..it was cool...Bacardi added to the festive mood...kids and their parents everywhere..something you'd see on a Hallmark card....anyway, I sneak into the shed in the back yard....take the chain off of the chainsaw...fired it up in the shed....went between the houses and held it above my head screaming as it was wide open running around the front yard like a madman.....I guess that is why to this day most kids avoid that particular house, for what I am told.....lol...