November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy crap Mike hit this one out of the ballpark a 300 miler that pays like an 800 miler Holy crap!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Holy crap Mike hit this one out of the ballpark a 300 miler that pays like an 800 miler Holy crap!!!

Here it comes again...."Well this load pays more per mile than it really should to the truck so I think you should cut my percentage".

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here it comes again...."Well this load pays more per mile than it really should to the truck so I think you should cut my percentage".

Actually I'm thinking this load pays more in line to what it should pay your underpaying us on the others.. Is all point of view buddy..lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Actually I'm thinking this load pays more in line to what it should pay your underpaying us on the others.. Is all point of view buddy..lol

Hmmmm. What would your last carrier pay you on this load? Wait, that should be the question on every load!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA.

guido4475

Not a Member

Awesome! Sweet! Heck, with the rates you're be been getting, I see a new paint job on the Sprinter in the future..complete with flames!
Got a offer for a Laredo..we must not of got it. Back to bed.ZZZZZZ....
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember to set your clocks back this weekend. Sunday 2am is the official time.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Joan woke me up at 3 am (I think) to tell me that pre-trip is done and we are leaving for a nice little bama run. Now just go back to sleep, honey. It's great to have an awesome partner! Also great to be with an awesome company...all mile average up .15/mile over former carrier in october. Add that to $500/month insurance savings and life is grand! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Got a good run from sunny Cincinnati to Warren where they are unloading the truck. What happened to the sunshine in Michigan?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got a good run from sunny Cincinnati to Warren where they are unloading the truck. What happened to the sunshine in Michigan?

I think it got blown away!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's been so dark and windy and gloomy here all day and the sun finally broke thru and is making me smile!:)

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the days of bragging about freight was over?! I guess nottt....