November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If someone was sitting in Olive Branch, MS... ahiem, and that someone wanted real BBQ. One would head towards Memphis on hwy 78 and get off on the Raines road/Perkins exit hang a left, go through the two stop signs. Right there on your right is a little hole in the wall place. Go in, stand in line, don't worry, they move you out fast, be ready to order. Jumbo hot is always a winner....

If someone was in Olive Branch that is......

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4th time has to be the charm to take me somewhere warmer? I sure hope this one does not gain weight and size before the doors close, holding my breath :p :rolleyes:

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered last night and sitting at the Flying J in Walton, Kentucky waiting on a load heading North hopefully. I am #2 on the board so things are looking up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Delivered last night and sitting at the Flying J in Walton, Kentucky waiting on a load heading North hopefully. I am #2 on the board so things are looking up.

I've been #1 since Monday morning..lol..in Ky..don't mean to burst you're bubble.....lol

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I've been #1 since Monday morning..lol..in Ky..don't mean to burst you're bubble.....lol
Yeah, well....

Capture_zpsa67628d9.png

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided to start vacation a few days early. Going to spend a couple days relaxing then a Gatlinburg cabin for thanksgiving week. Good luck to all and see you in a couple weeks. :)

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
9 units over 48 hours, some of you are on that list. "1" is driving me crazy on top of that list!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
a new game in town called "Kill The Layover"....they call in your 23rd hr and offer you the worst load offer you can dream up....and then when you refuse it....they reset your hours.....and John is up 50 bucks....LMAO.......I actually had time to think of this crap/rumour....poke, poke......

BTW...Load 1 sent me a Birthday card last month...wasn't even signed....blank!!!!.....I get the message......poke poke

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
a new game in town called "Kill The Layover"....they call in your 23rd hr and offer you the worst load offer you can dream up....and then when you refuse it....they reset your hours.....and John is up 50 bucks....LMAO.......I actually had time to think of this crap/rumour....poke, poke......

BTW...Load 1 sent me a Birthday card last month...wasn't even signed....blank!!!!.....I get the message......poke poke

It became too small to have 100+ staff members sign it. You can put it next to all the other cards that you received from carriers......oh wait, you never got one did you?