November to remember and chit chat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...........I think on thanksgiving day I want pizza!

holiday-gobbler.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished a Solon oh to Ann Arbor mi. Roads were fine til I got to the Michigan state line and all hell broke loose.

Dropped in Ann Arbor mi and to the truck stop around the corner. Still snowing here and on a good dry day 1 1/2 hrs to the house. Today who knows. I'm not even giving it a thought about going home. Here for the night at the TA.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just finished a Solon oh to Ann Arbor mi. Roads were fine til I got to the Michigan state line and all hell broke loose.

Dropped in Ann Arbor mi and to the truck stop around the corner. Still snowing here and on a good dry day 1 1/2 hrs to the house. Today who knows. I'm not even giving it a thought about going home. Here for the night at the TA.
That close to my back yard and you didn't stop?? We would have sent ya away with a to go plate!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:clapping-happy::clapping-happy::clapping-happy:Smart

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's a good day! Home, sold my D2 Espar Heater Box last night to the nicest Driver! Thankful, as that money will almost pay for my new Water Heater Install I pray happens today. Going to go pick it up in my Sprinter this morning and pray I can slide it carefully down my basement stairs. 5th Estimate for removal/install btwn 1-5pm....so hoping this guy is the one with the right price and available today or next weekend!
Safe driving...no doing donuts, just eating them!
DONE, DONE, DONE....LEVERAGE and my Big Body in front of it sliding down the Stairs!
UPDATE...final estimate in. 120% MORE than the acceptable 4th Quote. I kinda laughed after he showed me their price and gave him the number I needed him to match. He called his boss and they offered 15% off...I still need you to match my Counter Offer or it's "thanks for coming by for the Free (Ya right) Estimate". A no brainer, yes or no. It pays to take the time to get the Offers.

It was a great pleasure meeting Lisa and Maggie, she is absolutely wonderful ! Oh, and Lisa is alright too :p

BTW, your Espar is already installed and purring like a kitten. Thanks !

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, Food isn't the celebration really is it...I mean, it's wonderful and all and I'm thankful for the bounty...but I'd have a bowl of oatmeal or nothing just to be gathered with Family or Loving, Long-Time Friends.
I'm from the south, every occasion revolves around food! Funereal, food, birthday, food, holidays, food, opening day of deer season, food, weddings, food,

Reactions: vandriver2