November to remember and chit chat

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped yesterday at Three Mile Island Power Plant. Turned and burned heading for the house. Stopped at the j in Hubbard oh. Waiting on a call back with one going to Ann Arbor mi. Not really looking forward to driving in that snow. Supposed to get 5-7 inches at my house with the worst starting this afternoon. Maybe I will drive to Toledo and wait it out till they get all the idiots out of the ditches.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped yesterday at Three Mile Island Power Plant. Turned and burned heading for the house. Stopped at the j in Hubbard oh. Waiting on a call back with one going to Ann Arbor mi. Not really looking forward to driving in that snow. Supposed to get 5-7 inches at my house with the worst starting this afternoon. Maybe I will drive to Toledo and wait it out till they get all the idiots out of the ditches.
speaking of ditches...ever been to Iowa in a snow or ice storm....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last year NW Ohio and many years ago in my Truck flying Solo as usual, roads shut down in Fargo, ND..
Miss my Big Truck and all it's comforts contained.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Right now--- at home, which is a good place to be when you have a proper blizzard going on. Heavy snow, high winds, low visibility--- if you don't have to go anywhere you have to not go anywhere.
Absolutely....that's an intelligent move right there!

Reactions: Ragman