November to remember and chit chat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was going to "like" your post, but, as beautiful as your world is, I don't like it right now. I now understand why Juju is always starting a fire, it's friggin KOLD here!
and ya know....the snow that falls now never really goes away....it just blows around till spring...LOL

and its not MINUS...you ain't felt nothing yet.... -40 with a 50 MPH wind will absolutely without doubt kill ya!!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's a good day! Home, sold my D2 Espar Heater Box last night to the nicest Driver! Thankful, as that money will almost pay for my new Water Heater Install I pray happens today. Going to go pick it up in my Sprinter this morning and pray I can slide it carefully down my basement stairs. 5th Estimate for removal/install btwn 1-5pm....so hoping this guy is the one with the right price and available today or next weekend!
Safe driving...no doing donuts, just eating them!
DONE, DONE, DONE....LEVERAGE and my Big Body in front of it sliding down the Stairs!
UPDATE...final estimate in. 120% MORE than the acceptable 4th Quote. I kinda laughed after he showed me their price and gave him the number I needed him to match. He called his boss and they offered 15% off...I still need you to match my Counter Offer or it's "thanks for coming by for the Free (Ya right) Estimate". A no brainer, yes or no. It pays to take the time to get the Offers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gonna do the propane heat this morning..gotta empty the ashes before I can start another fire..the glamorous part of being warm..lol

and Just how do you turn on your "left rear red light"?
on my '11 Ya just pull straight out on the headlight switch. Indicator light next to the switch illuminates....it's a European thing. Can't count how many TT Driver's have told me, "hey Lady, your RIGHT Rear LED is OUT".
No Driver, it's a German/Euro Thing...it's ONLY the left lower rear LED.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
on my '11 Ya just pull straight out on the headlight switch. Indicator light next to the switch illuminates....it's a European thing. Can't count how many TT Driver's have told me, "hey Lady, your RIGHT Rear LED is OUT".
No Driver, it's a German/Euro Thing...it's ONLY the left lower rear LED.
your sprinter does that?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
YOUR World ....
11147873_984292128275942_7968441680615223439_n.jpg
:JC-hysterical: