November Locations

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
In Lake Bluff, I'll waiting for the factory to open. Thanks to FECC for another great paying load!

Sent from my DROID X2

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
In downtown Louisville at recvr, hope to get a short hop back to "the guitar", if not, will d/h home for the holiday tonight. Been out about 7 wks, ready for a break anyways! LOL

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Yea well express 1 just plain out sucked! And bolt well some of the loads they offer where way to low on pay to run and get the miles.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Pilot @ I-84 Connecticut/Massachusetts stateline,
for the night.
i have no idea where all those trucks going to park tonight.

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Will be flying out of Newark,nj going home to Tulsa tomorrow I will fly back next Monday then work till Christmas happy turkey day everyone going to enjoy this since my bday is also turkey day

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yea well express 1 just plain out sucked! And bolt well some of the loads they offer where way to low on pay to run and get the miles.

I'm just messing with you man. I did however have a 4500 mile week this year. All loads paid 85 cents per mile. A bit on the cheap side, but they did add up in a hurry.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Took 2 more loads today. One from Toledo to Clyde, OH. Then another from Bellevue, OH to Findlay. Both loads paid 100$ each so with the 3 loads ran today the truck made over $300. Not a bad day!

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Is the shifter still in between the seats so you can't lay down?
I spent the night in my hino auto, laying down and am 6'2 so had to bungee cord the door open slightly LOL What a miserable night that was

Yea the shifter is in the middle, nice & comfortable. :(

But I made it back to Indy last night and I got a Peterbilt but it's a automatic ugh day cab. There is another Peterbilt sleeper can sitting in the yard but they haven't been able to find a key for it for over a week wtf lol

I've got a question: your roll up door, do you guys general roll it up before you back in or do you leave it?

Just wondering what the standard practice is.

Last edited:

sassy_1210

Seasoned Expediter
But I made it back to Indy last night and I got a Peterbilt but it's a automatic ugh day cab. There is another Peterbilt sleeper can sitting in the yard but they haven't been able to find a key for it for over a week wtf lol

I've got a question: your roll up door, do you guys general roll it up before you back in or do you leave it?

Just wondering what the standard practice is.

I have never drove truck but when I was in the truck with Paul any of the ones I seen backed in, then rolled the door up from the loading dock inside.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EO Forums

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
I have never drove truck but when I was in the truck with Paul any of the ones I seen backed in, then rolled the door up from the loading dock inside.

Sassy,

That's what I generally do, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a prick, if I'm allowed on the dock, I generally open the door but I'm often curious how much I should prep.

Have you decided on what your gonna do driving wise?

sassy_1210

Seasoned Expediter
Sassy,

That's what I generally do, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a prick, if I'm allowed on the dock, I generally open the door but I'm often curious how much I should prep.

Have you decided on what your gonna do driving wise?

Lol, about that. I think I am going to split time between driving the cv so that it makes money to pay for itself and also go in the truck with Paul.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Plans to go home cancelled, got a hot load out of Columbia IN going to Brampton ON yesterday with a stop at our cross dock in Detroit to pick up a second drop going only 3 miles from the first stop. Back in Monroe MI, grabbed a motel room to unwind, guess its TA for turkey tomorrow. Missed going home but make a bundle on that run. $$$$$

Sent from my DROID X2