November Locations - What's your 20?

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
After all my whining i would never do another Cali load.... They threw money at me and I wimped out like a child...
Iowa to San Fran Ca Monday delivery. 1 whole skid!

They say that "money talks"! I reckon that's why I never got much to say. Have a safe trip and I hope you get out as soon as you desire!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sat in Laredo for 4 days, moved to Houston. No sooner do I wake up then I get a run. Now at J in icy Edmond, OK. Buddy heater on high for now.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sat in Laredo for 4 days, moved to Houston. No sooner do I wake up then I get a run. Now at J in icy Edmond, OK. Buddy heater on high for now.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Glad you got out of Laredo. Houston must have been a good freight spot today lol

BigCat

Expert Expediter
In Memphis picking up a steel pipe. Headed to Laredo, should be there Sunday if anyone there wants to have dinner.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
sitting at home for the evening picking up my new co driver tomorrow then im headed to Philly to drop this pallet off. I hope it doesnt snow, never drove a loaded van in snow. Plus Kentucky doesnt snow so this winter should be fun with no heater or snow driving experience lol. Glad dad doesnt care about idle time as long as i pay for gas :cool:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered this morning off until Monday then it's Salt Lake City bound...time to catch up on the laundry, The Vikings tv series from history channel and the truck chores.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ever since the car trip where one of my granddaughters pointed out a Waffle House sign that was short a few letters, it's the Waffle Ho to us - it just sounds right, lol. :eek:

Where I live the "W" is burned out so it's the Affle house. Not as good as yours but thought i'd throw it out there

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Delivered this morning off until Monday then it's Salt Lake City bound...time to catch up on the laundry, The Vikings tv series from history channel and the truck chores.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

If you're going to be parking at the truck stops in SLC make sure you get there early because they fill up early.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app