November Locations - What's your 20?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I delivered in Edmonton Alberta last night. Now heading to Shelby MT to pickup a load and go back up to Edmonton again. It's winter up here! Cold, ice and snow!

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Austin isn't a bad place to be stuck be glad your not in Liverpool NY where I am. A driver got robbed at knife point last night by a young lady who I let use my cell phone to try to get a ride home.

Geezzz!! Maybe I should stay hunkered down in the ole hotel!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ho hum. Laredo. Had fun talkin' with Xiggi but I'm gettin the urge to roll again. A bit slow due to yesterday having been a major holiday south of the border...

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geezzz!! Maybe I should stay hunkered down in the ole hotel!

You be careful 'round them Yankees, boy... :eek:

Hope Retta feels better soon. In the mean time, I think you better stay in that motel...

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ho hum. Laredo. Had fun talkin' with Xiggi but I'm gettin the urge to roll again. A bit slow due to yesterday having been a major holiday south of the border...

what holiday was that?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

mhk3XbGQzye9x7asjUOauEA.jpg

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Got to finally meet the famous Xiggi today in Laredo...nice guy...( got his autograph too) ...now just to get Turtles !!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was great meeting everyone the last couple days. Its just one of the things that makes this job a little more enjoyable.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver

Hope Retta feels better soon. In the mean time, I think you better stay in that motel...

Hey Harry. Just like the song "A Country Boy Can Survive". On second thought this old redneck gonna stay in hotel. Too old to fight or run, lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Snuck a load from under Murray's noise in Xenia .... And if you ever met him that's a lot of ground to cover. lol