November Locations or Vacations

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whataburger.
Ate there once.
Thought it was fantastic.

Then I accidentally found their stats.
Got to be one of the highest sodium content food chains around.
Never been back.
That's why it tastes so good. I believe the same applies to Zaxbys on the chicken side of things.

Btw ... In-N-Out does it for me! Double double w/grilled onions, thanks ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
You haven't had a burger until you've had a Halo Burger Olive Burger!

759aa0567a526c860dfec95474f91aff--cheeseburger-michigan.jpg

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you ever in Newport, RI...
Try Mission.
Best burger I've had so far (meat patty is thick and juicy).
And their sausages are made in-house. Yummy...

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: RedBird

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Burger looks good ... except Olives , Pickles ,Tomatoes, reg Onions or Sesame Seed buns not in my food group...

... still pond hopping

So...... meatloaf?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Oh No No ... Steaks , Porkchops ,Roasts ... Meat group ..good

Fruit with seeds , Peanuts , Cashews, Vegs with seeds , toppings with seeds .. All not good for your lower intestinal tract and Colon ... gets lodged in walls and can cause tearing and Extreme Pain ... i was drinking 1 (healthy) fruit smoothie drink everyday for 6 months until i spent 3 days in Hospital... an Extreme Wake up call to reality ...been over 2 years and Surgery & Pain free

... still pond hopping

Reactions: RedBird

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know Whataburger....in fact I've been served Whataburger....and you sir Mr Haloburger.....are no Whataburger.

Maybe the one I go to in east Flint is different but I don't find Haloburger all that special...do like that they have tater tots tho.

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Oh No No ... Steaks , Porkchops ,Roasts ... Meat group ..good

Fruit with seeds , Peanuts , Cashews, Vegs with seeds , toppings with seeds .. All not good for your lower intestinal tract and Colon ... gets lodged in walls and can cause tearing and Extreme Pain ... i was drinking 1 (healthy) fruit smoothie drink everyday for 6 months until i spent 3 days in Hospital... an Extreme Wake up call to reality ...been over 2 years and Surgery & Pain free

... still pond hopping
Meat, corn & cornfed meatyou should live in Iowa, oh wait.........

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know Whataburger....in fact I've been served Whataburger....and you sir Mr Haloburger.....are no Whataburger.

Maybe the one I go to in east Flint is different but I don't find Haloburger all that special...do like that they have tater tots tho.
That's the problem, I try to avoid east of Flint at all costs.
:);)

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IMG_8206.PNG

In and Out Burger here in Vegas is the best. Especially with the grilled onions. Never heard of the other two burger places but they must be regional.