November Locations or Vacations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well i made an unscheduled stop in Nashville last night ... and caught a ride this morning.
2c97acc491c09e696a1092a2132c808c.jpg

I will start a new thread on repairs currently being done .. 143,000 miles on this Promaster that i own and drive ... first everybody Relax .. its not as Bad as i visioned ... i will use this as a chance for others to learn from when needed repairs unexpectedly pop up ...

... still pond hopping

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well i made an unscheduled stop in Nashville last night ... and caught a ride this morning.
2c97acc491c09e696a1092a2132c808c.jpg

I will start a new thread on repairs currently being done .. 143,000 miles on this Promaster that i own and drive ... first everybody Relax .. its not as Bad as i visioned ... i will use this as a chance for others to learn from when needed repairs unexpectedly pop up ...

... still pond hopping

WHAT? 143,000 miles and being towed? Well... It the American (kind of) built.
Just kidding...

Hope it's not too expensive to fix.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yeah, passed it last night.
Right in front of me SUV flipped over on icy road, tight turn. Already turned around after unload and heading back east.
Worn Outs were not kidding about that pass, but thankfully I've been on those kind of roads before, and just inched across the ridge with snail speed.
Here hoping for better weather when crossing it again in 4 hours.

I love driving west on I-90, in July

We are hanging in Kent enjoying our weekend. Today sightseeing in Portland.. Murray is trying to reel in a phatty for Monday.

Maybe later I'll watch the Vol's/ LSU game, or skip it and go right to sticking sharp sticks in my eye.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

We are hanging in Kent enjoying our weekend. Today sightseeing in Portland.. Murray is trying to reel in a phatty for Monday.

Maybe later I'll watch the Vol's/ LSU game, or skip it and go right to sticking sharp sticks in my eye.

Lucky you. I get to do treacherous crossing second time in 10 hours and then freeze myself in Dakota somewhere.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WHAT? 143,000 miles and being towed? Well... It the American (kind of) built.
Just kidding...

Hope it's not too expensive to fix.

Tow covered by Chrysler ... rental car covered by Chrysler .
Repairs covered by Chrysler.
$100.. deductible on repairs to be paid by me ... plus i am having new spark plugs (6) installed at $129.. plus tax ..

$2000.. cost of. 6 year ... 200,000 mile warranty purchased at time of van purchase seems worthy to me ..
Roadside assistance on phone and service truck .. very good
This Dodge dealer .. Has gone over the top in Customer service ... company name listed later ..

... still pond hopping

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I, myself, due to replace windshield on Sprinter. Almost 4 years with original. 9 chips in it. Yesterday one more started a crack up from the bottom.
Oh, well, insurance covers it with no deductible.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, passed it last night.
Right in front of me SUV flipped over on icy road, tight turn. Already turned around after unload and heading back east.
Worn Outs were not kidding about that pass, but thankfully I've been on those kind of roads before, and just inched across the ridge with snail speed.
Here hoping for better weather when crossing it again in 4 hours.

Steven's Pass can be a good alternative .. check the forecast ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: VSprinter

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Fixing to watch the dawgs

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Grizzly

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woo Hoo ... back in service ..
I was actually talking to OVM as he was going to work .. when they backed my van out of shop .. all fixed ..done .. they went on interstate test drive ... it purrs like brand new .. 4 hours in and out on a Saturday ...
2910e96227d06c03f56fb87d3cc5bb53.gif

... still pond hopping

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woo Hoo ... back in service ..
I was actually talking to OVM as he was going to work .. when they backed my van out of shop .. all fixed ..done .. they went on interstate test drive ... it purrs like brand new .. 4 hours in and out on a Saturday ...
2910e96227d06c03f56fb87d3cc5bb53.gif

... still pond hopping
That is amazing. Good shop.