November Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ya, i seen that also. just from what i can take of it since 8/1 when we started there have been an additional 12 units put on but i know of the loss of 2 units [roadking and one other] so 10 units up to jimf51 that just started. dont know if there are more or not.

tracy, did joe get your ride filled or do you know. havent talked to joe in a while.

We can see the incoming but not always the outgoing...and that is how the rumours start and I am guilty of that as well...
..when it is slow..more stay in service and that is logical....when it is busy they take off more time....so it is a catch 22 thingee for management...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
morning ken/gang/john jr. suppose to be a nice day here in columbus. get a shower head toward marion for a monday p/u and relax for the rest of the day. maybe take a walk with the wife and daisy and enjoy the sunshine.

Morning all. Wife told me it was going to be nice in Columbus today. Cloudy here in Grand Ledge. Also gonna grab a shower do the maintenance reports and wait for the phone to ring.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all. Wife told me it was going to be nice in Columbus today. Cloudy here in Grand Ledge. Also gonna grab a shower do the maintenance reports and wait for the phone to ring.

You did not get out yesterday?....gee whiz...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning kind people! Boy did I have a dooozy of a dream last night...the middle of the world had turned soft and everything on the surface was sinking..and I didn't even watch any sci-fi before I went to sleep!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning kind people! Boy did I have a dooozy of a dream last night...the middle of the world had turned soft and everything on the surface was sinking..and I didn't even watch any sci-fi before I went to sleep!

Its a sign!...don't bake a cake to-day....LOL

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Just woke up not too long ago. We are still in Knoxville at the Petro. Had a great date night last night with. my lovely wife. Think today we might wander over to the indoor Dirt Mall across the highway up on the hill to see if any treasures can be found.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

You dreamed of Florida:confused:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Diesel went up $.06 here overnight. An early Xmas present from the oil companies? :(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was a small crew in at my consignee...stressed I had a "small expedite" load and voila...got it off way early!! Now back in Haw River on the board and started the clock...:D