November and load one!

JENNANDDUSTY

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Very tough...thought about moving to Little Rock but just don't know at this point...week is gone...any ideas??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I might lean towards El Paso but I would talk to dispatch for input. You held the top of the list most of the week :(

JENNANDDUSTY

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Thanks for the input guys...we ended up getting a shortie from Dallas to Hot Springs Arkansas, but better than sitting. Dispatch was wonderful to us and I know everyone did all they could all week for us. Hopefully next week is on to bigger and better things!

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Captains log....day 6 and this cold or flu or whatever it is just refuses to give up and go away quietly.....

But stopped by the office, sunny out, some parking spaces open and not a lot of units here so I guess I will focus on the positives!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Captains log....day 6 and this cold or flu or whatever it is just refuses to give up and go away quietly.....

I know how you feel. Ive had a sinus infection since Wed night or Thurs. Loading up on Sudafed and Mucinex, lol

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I take this will help the tractor o/o and will it give straights any oportunities ?