November and load one!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good Sunday morning everyone !!!

Hey John, any truth that GM left NLM and went to Active/Roadrunner??

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
*************WARNING************** If you're a Detroit Lions fan, DO NOT TURN ON YOUR TELEVISION SETS! ********************************* There has been a technical issue with the game and it's viewing is not for the faint of heart or loyal fans to watch and may cause extreme alcohol consumption. Like Thursday's Miami Dolphin debacle, the Lions have also decided to participate in their game without bringing an offence with them. Fans of both Miami and Detroit can breath easy in the knowledge that both offensive teams and the respective players are uninjured and resting comfortably on they're benches. *********************************** :dash1:

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good Monday morning everyone, hope everyone has a good week.

Steve, hope you get good news !!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Sunday morning everyone !!!

Hey John, any truth that GM left NLM and went to Active/Roadrunner??

Yes. Effective Jan 1, GM will be moving their expedite bid board business over to Active On Demand.

Happy Birthday Tom!

Reactions: ntimevan

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I-85 north at the Ga / Sc state line is closed 4 accidents, 1 TT across the road on its side. North of that is 3 more accidents.

Reactions: ntimevan

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bad weather?

I guess. Was raining fairly hard. Saw a lot of cars off in the mud before we stopped. I was doing about 45 mph in a 70 mph zone. TT behind me hydro planed. He recovered.

They got the truck up. Now two tow trucks can't get out of the mud.

Tennessee office and Taylor knows about this mess.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of October is Mark Premo!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of November will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for November will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.

The videos this month are:

1. CSA - Part 4: Video Supplement Training

2. CSA Driver Series - Part 6 - HOS Compliance BASIC

3. HOS - New Series - Part 5 - The Sleeper Berth Provision

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.