November and load one!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A good chilly Taylor morning to all. Haven't checked the power inside yet I'm guessing it's good. Load one and my van were both on generator power last night.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fun drive up to Holly MI yesterday. I'm thinking the first storm of the season being a big one was better. Drivers were actually being safe for a change.

Reactions: RoadTime and xiggi

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Drivers: We now have available wreaths for sale to help support our friends at Wreaths Across America. For $30 you get a wreath for the front of your truck. As well that money will pay for an additional wreath to be placed at Arlington National Cemetery this year. Also the charity will receive a $5 donation for every purchase. See the admin department to get yours while they last!

We have purchased a wreath for all of our company tractors so all company drivers please stop by maintenance to get yours put on as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for helping us to continue to support this great charity every year!
Load One Wreaths 12-11-12 007.JPG soldier.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Please make sure you communicate to operations if you need to be home for the holiday or if you are home and not available please put yourself out of service. Had a number of trucks at home in service, we book a load, call them and they are like....no I really dont want to go out till after Thanksgiving.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I was #4 in SC yesterday and moved to GA to my parents house last night. Woke up this morning and BAM! the phone was ringing with loads! Told Load One I'm staying in service and if they can get me something I'm ready to roll.

Reactions: jelliott