Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
smartbutt....LOL we still burn cow chips....:p

harry-carays-holy-cow-153585.jpg

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pre dispatched for an early morning pick up.
Chicago to saint louis.

Has anyone ever gotten loaded out of Saint Louis?

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Starting on the 11/10 I picked up a load out of Cbus headed to hillsboro Oregon, On the way hit a few bad spots and then while in wyoming had a wheel bearing start to go out,,-8 degrees said have the garage replace it. So of I go knowing I could have done the work for less than half but like I said -8 determined the garage is doing it..So on thursday I unloaded and had to wait till friday to pick up a load that was going to LA that I had booked though USHIP...So I delivered on saturday and off to el paso (slowly) arrived monday evening and got a load out on wensday that went to princeton IN that was delivered on thurday evening. Then headed home for the weekend

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I'm packing a bag. It's either going to be a busy week right before thanks giving or a very slow one...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Starting on the 11/10 I picked up a load out of Cbus headed to hillsboro Oregon, On the way hit a few bad spots and then while in wyoming had a wheel bearing start to go out,,-8 degrees said have the garage replace it. So of I go knowing I could have done the work for less than half but like I said -8 determined the garage is doing it..So on thursday I unloaded and had to wait till friday to pick up a load that was going to LA that I had booked though USHIP...So I delivered on saturday and off to el paso (slowly) arrived monday evening and got a load out on wensday that went to princeton IN that was delivered on thurday evening. Then headed home for the weekend

Sounds like a nice chain of events there, minus the wheel bearings. Hope the Uship was profitable.