NO More Flying J in Milwaukee.

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Was suprised to see the flying J at ryan road exit #318 is now a Loves .They must have just switched this week as the signs are canvas.They have letters on there doors explaining how they want your business. They still have the pilot across the street.Oh well nothing stays the same.Years ago it was the big orange ball (76) then the j bought them out built a new truck stop. Now loves.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There are 15 other Pilots and Flying J's that are now Love's.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just like the once was a Pilot by the Petro in Bordentown, now a Loves. But HEY!! We WERE promised change, were we not? :p

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopped at the J in knoxville last night, all pumps were close and two Pilot tanker trucks were unloading fuel. Little guy I ask, said they were changing over the pumps. Being home base for Pilot, I think it will become one. Oh, and Denny's coming soon to Rock Hill J...

kcscooter

Seasoned Expediter
Loves has acquired 26 of the Flying J/Pilot locations in the so called merger between Pilot and Flying J. Pilot (says) they are going to "upgrade" the Flying Js with Denny's, Pizza Hut or Subway restaurants (those are upgrades?) also will improve the driver's lounges and fuel islands.... Judging from the Pilots I've been to in the last 30+ years, I have my doubts .