No matter

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
No matter what your situation is on Christmas day you and yours will sit down to a sumptuous meal as you can afford.

Give a thought to the poor bastards all over the planet who would literally explode were they able to partake with you.

On every continent of every race & ethnicity someone will die of hunger that day.
Some poor slob will dig through garbage for a morsel, or cow turds for a kernel of corn. Some will eat lice they pluck from each other.

Be grateful you and yours are not among these miserable creatures. Be thankful that by the grace of God you where born who & where you are.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No matter what your situation is on Christmas day you and yours will sit down to a sumptuous meal as you can afford.

Give a thought to the poor bastards all over the planet who would literally explode were they able to partake with you.

On every continent of every race & ethnicity someone will die of hunger that day.
Some poor slob will dig through garbage for a morsel, or cow turds for a kernel of corn. Some will eat lice they pluck from each other.

Be grateful you and yours are not among these miserable creatures. Be thankful that by the grace of God you where born who & where you are.
Bastards, slobs, and miserable creatures? ..... Wow!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

What would you call people who: "would literally explode were they able to partake with you.";)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

What would you call people who: "would literally explode were they able to partake with you.";)
Receivers.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I took the OP's "literally explode" literally, actually. Basically, I literally envisioned a gory mess.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Moot and ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bastards, slobs, and miserable creatures? ..... Wow![/QUOTE]

Yeah . Merry F’ing Christmas.

SMH at my own post.

Reactions: Moot

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I took the OP's "literally explode" literally, actually. Basically, I literally envisioned a gory mess.
Medical examiner confirms tissue found in water at Detroit sewage treatment plant
Um, ah, an unrelated link, actually? Um, ah I was hoping, literally for uh, um, a basic NPR jock type throwdown. Literally!

Rags ! Come On Man !

Unrelated link ! That’s never happened on this site in the 42 years I’ve been on it .

Last edited:

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny that rags put that link up when we are working in the back at the funeral home we flush everything that comes out while preparing the person for visitation and funeral down the toilet

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Last edited:

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Yeah they don't get it. I've known some of these poor souls.

I remember one day going down a road in the humvee, came across a man by a hut. Looked like a skeleton with skin. Stopped gave him a couple MRe's. He had a pail, I pulled a 5gal. can a water off the back & filled it. He started wailing, a woman and some munchkins came out the hut. They started wailing, looked @ my driver, said get some cups.
Dipped some water in cups for the munchkins, their eyes were so big, little lips wouldn't come off the cups.
Big smiles though.
Asked my driver, ain't we got a partial case of mre's back there? He found it, gave that to them.
Showed them how to get the food out, opened one for them.
Broke of pieces of a chocolate bar & fed the munchkins (rubbed it on their lips). The look on their faces, you'd a thought they were in heaven.
Left them the 5gal. can of water too.
Driver was grinning through tears as we drove off.
Yep you just don't know how good we got it.

Reactions: xmudman and ucfd608