No .. it's August .. Locations & More

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Buzzing around the Nashville area delivered to Murfreesboro last night upon waking at my favorite wal mart found between there and the pilot 20! Of our favorite yellow and unmarked trucks.. so now I'm in Nashville either going to John A's for dinner or finding me some hot chicken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Buzzing around the Nashville area delivered to Murfreesboro last night upon waking at my favorite wal mart found between there and the pilot 20! Of our favorite yellow and unmarked trucks.. so now I'm in Nashville either going to John A's for dinner or finding me some hot chicken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Used to Love going to John A's .....haven't been in a while .

Reactions: in-Transit

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just picked 30oz tumbler up at Wally World for $9.95
b623f0e2522f4a44728908670279bf25.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
They always make it out to be worse than it really is. Even the weather channel likes to sell panic. Maybe this one will be real but I'll play the odds and take the $$$ if it comes my way. Besides, if the roads are unpassable, then I can't pass

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just read they have established $40 million as the storm damage estimate. Shouldn't they wait until after the storm?

BTW, whether the weather is as bad as they predict or not, be prepared for a surge to $3 gas

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Another headline reads Hurricane Harvey may trigger PTSD in Katrina survivors. Ok, that was the worst hurricane ever, but trigger PTSD? In '69 I was in Biloxi for Hurricane Camille (#5worst) when it hit dead center. OK, am I showing my 66 years or have we turned to a nation of crybabies. Krap, next they'll start taking down statues because they offend people!
c5b4a8d7476387b404690b413fc396f2.jpg