No Collusion?

dalscott

Expert Expediter

I’m not saying that he was personally involved in collusion as I wasn’t there just as you weren’t. So how do you know he wasn’t? I remember him saying something like “hey Russia, if you’re listening, you should hack Hillary‘s email”. His own big mouth helped get him into that one.
I also remember him saying “I could shoot someone in broad daylight on (I don’t remember the name of the street) and you would still vote for me”. Unfortunately, he was probably right because he has so many sheep who blindly stand behind him no matter what he does, right or wrong.
One more thing. What about Junior’s involvement with the Russians in Trump Tower? You know Daddy has to have his nose in everything so even though I don’t know for sure (same as you), I find it hard to believe that he didn’t know anything about that.
So he is innocent until proven guilty. Did the righties give the same courtesy to Clinton and Obama and Hillary?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So he is innocent until proven guilty. Did the righties give the same courtesy to Clinton and Obama and Hillary?

Ummm, maybe we live on different planets. NO ONE was saying President Trump is innocent until proven guilty except a handful of Fox News commentators. The Legacy News all condemned him as guilty.

...until Muller said there was no evidence of collusion. BWAHAHA!!!

Hillary wasn’t “accused” of destroying evidence of her emails, she DID have it all destroyed, professionally. That’s not hearsay, that’s a fact.

President Clinton had idiots for lawyers allowing him to be questioned under oath, but he survived it. He did have the affair, that’s not hearsay, that’s a fact.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's really true ... about one-third of the population cannot tell the difference between someone being serious and joking.

In casual conversation, someone makes a joke, liike, "What do you want me to do, wear a wire?: and about one-third will think it's a stone-cold serious comment.

Trump says, "Hey Russia,if you're listening, maybe you can find Hillary's deleted emails!" and a third think he was serious.

A woman interviewing Hillary confuses Eric Holder and Corey Booker, and Hillary says, "I know, they all look alike. and one third think he's serious.

Reactions: muttly

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Ummm, maybe we live on different planets. NO ONE was saying President Trump is innocent until proven guilty except a handful of Fox News commentators. The Legacy News all condemned him as guilty.

...until Muller said there was no evidence of collusion. BWAHAHA!!!

Hillary wasn’t “accused” of destroying evidence of her emails, she DID have it all destroyed, professionally. That’s not hearsay, that’s a fact.

President Clinton had idiots for lawyers allowing him to be questioned under oath, but he survived it. He did have the affair, that’s not hearsay, that’s a fact.

He did have the affair. No one is questioning that. It was stupid. If it weren’t for the witch-hunt, it may not have come out.
The truth is that don’t think that what happens behind closed doors is nobody’s business except the two involved and Clinton’s wife. That is as long as it doesn’t interfere with his job. I would definitely feel and say the same thing about Trump or any one else.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
It's really true ... about one-third of the population cannot tell the difference between someone being serious and joking.

In casual conversation, someone makes a joke, liike, "What do you want me to do, wear a wire?: and about one-third will think it's a stone-cold serious comment.

Trump says, "Hey Russia,if you're listening, maybe you can find Hillary's deleted emails!" and a third think he was serious.

A woman interviewing Hillary confuses Eric Holder and Corey Booker, and Hillary says, "I know, they all look alike. and one third think he's serious.

Is that like yelling fire in a theater and then saying it was a joke? I don’t know if he was as joking or not. Either way he should think before he opens his mouth about the consequences that could come back to bite him where the sun don’t shine.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Screenshot_20190402-001324.png
He did have the affair. No one is questioning that. It was stupid. If it weren’t for the witch-hunt, it may not have come out.
The truth is that don’t think that what happens behind closed doors is nobody’s business except the two involved and Clinton’s wife. That is as long as it doesn’t interfere with his job. I would definitely feel and say the same thing about Trump or any one else.

Great, so the Stormy Daniels NDA supposed campaign crime is bogus too.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Is that like yelling fire in a theater and then saying it was a joke?
No. Not even close. I have 3 stellar examples of jokes that a third of the population didn't see as a joke. None of those are even remotely close to someone pulling a prank.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you tell a joke, the person doesn’t realize that it’s a joke, and you don’t clarify that it was a joke, then you didn’t tell a joke. You pulled a “prank”.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you tell a joke, the person doesn’t realize that it’s a joke, and you don’t clarify that it was a joke, then you didn’t tell a joke. You pulled a “prank”.

Nonsense. Some people just don't get jokes. If 70% of the people in the room get the joke, I'm under no obligation to explain anything to the other 30% with no measurable sense of humor. Nor am I intentionally pranking anyone into believing something that isn't true.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Calling it a crime is bogus, and Dems thinking it constitutes an impeachable offense is laughable.

Tell me that you said the same thing about Clinton. And no, I don’t think it’s an impeachable offense. Possibly the lying and trying to hide everything might approach it but I don’t want to see him impeached (as much as I dislike him).

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There's quite a difference between the past versus doing things while literally in the Oval Office.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
There's quite a difference between the past versus doing things while literally in the Oval Office.

Not in my book. It may have been stupid but it was not illegal. The righties let the genie out of the bottle with Clinton and now it’s come the other way. Wow! You can dish it out but you sure can’t take it.