No Collusion?

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have an idea, to throw the narrative off this, Democrats should start demanding a war with Iraq, and claim they have WMDs. Republicans fell for that before.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When someone shows you irrefutable proof that your religion or some other thing you deeply believe in is a hoax, it's tough. Most people will look at it and their brain simply refuses to process it.

But Nancy Pelosi on Monday did the Pelision Pivot. "We should be focused on healthcare. Because that's what we've always been focused on. And I hope the media covers it."

CNN snapped to with, "Sir Yes, SIR!" and dutifully focused on healthcare all day Tuesday. Mueller? Collusion? I don't even know what that is. It's healthcare, baby!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Does anybody else think it would be just hilarious if Trump revoked Adam Schiff's access to classified materials?

Members of Congress do not have security clearances, per say, but classified intelligence is mostly shared with just the Gang of Eight (majority and minority leaders on the House and Senate intelligence committees, and the majority and minority leaders of both chambers), but there are no written, hard and fast rules for that. As elected officials, all members of Congress have at least some access to intelligence, but the Executive branch still has the ultimate say in who gets access to which information. As the chairman of the House Intel Committee Schiff is one of the Gang of Eight, but Trump could still explicitly exclude Schiff from certain classified intelligence, thereby forcing Pelosi to remove him as Chairman. And wouldn't that be funny.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I personally believe that the election was so shocking that Russian Collusion just made sense to a lot of people outside of fly over states.

They just can’t believe that President Trump won a vast majority of the states.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump holding a collusion delusion rally and yelling to the crowd " no collusion" by citing the Mueller report has to be making the Trump haters apoplectic.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Barr tells Congress that among the things in the report that will be redacted are things which might damage the reputation of individuals not charged with a crime.

Democrats be like... 'Awe, man! Stuff damaging to Trump is the only thing we wanted out of this damn report in the first place!"

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
When it comes out, democrats will be falling all over themselves looking for anything to call collusion.
Two cloudy days in a row . Omg. Must be collusion. They lied. Lmao

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When it comes out, democrats will be falling all over themselves looking for anything to call collusion.
Two cloudy days in a row . Omg. Must be collusion. They lied. Lmao
Absolutely. Any nugget, fool's gold or not, they'll grab and run with it. The "just because they didn't find evidence doesn't mean there isn't any evidence!" trope is bad enough. Right after Barr's letter was released, I heard 2 different people on 2 different networks say the same thing...

"It says Trump didn't collude with any Russian government officials. Government officials! It doesn't say he didn't collude with non-government officials on behalf of the Russian government!"

So they're reaching desperately as it is.

They're still hanging on to the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians, but they always seem to forget to mention that every.single.Russian in attendance at the meeting was working for Fusion GPS.

By the way, other than using free speech, does anybody know what, exactly, the Russians did to influence the election?

Reactions: davekc and RoadTime

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Barr tells Congress that among the things in the report that will be redacted are things which might damage the reputation of individuals not charged with a crime.

Democrats be like... 'Awe, man! Stuff damaging to Trump is the only thing we wanted out of this damn report in the first place!"

Do you remember Ken Starr and the witch-hunt against President Clinton? Different when the shoe is on the other foot isn’t it?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you remember Ken Starr and the witch-hunt against President Clinton? Different when the shoe is on the other foot isn’t it?

Remember it well. Starr actually found 11 possible impeachable offenses against Clinton including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and abuse of power. Mueller on the other hand found NOTHING on Trump, and had to resort to digging up process crimes against surrogates. Who can forget the "I never had sex with that woman..." whopper, which probably stood as the most outrageous lie ever from a POTUS until "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...".

Reactions: Moot and davekc

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Do you remember Ken Starr and the witch-hunt against President Clinton?
Yes, I do. Ken Starr's witch hunt was at least predicated on evidence of a crime (before veering off into the tall weeds).

Mueller's witch hunt was predicated on hopes and dreams and wishes with no evidence of a crime having been committed. Mueller's investigation literally began with, "Here's the guy, now find a crime we can get him on."
Different when the shoe is on the other foot isn’t it?
Nope. Just as embarrassing as an American today as it was back then. Clinton's investigation (and subsequent impeachment) just reeked of partisan unfairness. So does Trump's.

Reactions: Moot

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
And we, the voting public, voted these nice folks into office......................imagine that...

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Yes, I do. Ken Starr's witch hunt was st least predicated on evidence of a crime (before veering off into the tall weeds).

Mueller's witch hunt was predicated on hopes and dreams and wishes with no evidence of a crime having been committed. Mueller's investigation literally began with, "Here's the guy, now find a crime we can get him on."
Nope. Just as embarrassing as an American today as it was back then. Clinton's investigation (and subsequent impeachment) just reeked of partisan unfairness. So does Trump's.

I couldn’t agree more that it is all partisan on both sides

Reactions: Turtle