No April Fooling with Load 1

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I should come over to the April thread ;)

After the +60 degree weather, followed by rain, then Ice, then snow.
My tulips have sprouted through what's left of the snow today looking pretty confused.
I guess the jokes on them :smile:

• Haha
Reactions: ntimevan and Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 18844

If this wasn't an April Fool's joke, I would sooo order it off the menu. The McPickle.

Seems you were not alone. Have to wonder if the McPickle will make a real visit in the future ;)

---McDonald's teased fans with a "McPickle Burger" on April Fool's Day, but the prank quickly backfired when customers started demanding the fake menu item.

“Pickle lovers, it’s the news you’ve all been waiting for. We’re super stoked to announce the launch of our brand new McPickle Burger," the fast-food chain announced via its @McDonaldsAU account on Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service...No Fooling ;)

Dang, Thursday and still waiting for 1st load of the week at home and still not #1. Tad slow this week? :rolleyes:
Should happen today, (I hope), just glad I didn't camp out over at my local Pilot on Monday as planned, I would be going bonkers by now o_O

Yesterday, I noticed some trees budding, so got motivated to do some last minute leaf raking and hedge trimming before it got dark.

Oh what fun :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Correct its a goofy google map thing, it doesnt mean anything.