NFL Lions 2014

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's more likely he just never got caught this year, before this. He is a thug.

Not to defend Suh, but I'd rather have him playing for us, then against us. Although the case can be made that what he did was already against us.
Compared to Raiola's blatant attempt to injure a player, I don't think
Suh's was on the same level to be deserving of the same length of
suspension, a fine at best. I think the commish is over "stepping" on this one :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think they will over turn the suspension today.

That would be bad for the game, not that many seem to care about sportsmanship these days.

Suh made no effort to quickly get off of Roger's leg, took a second step, followed by the "heavy push off". A player with a sportsmanship like attitude would have gotten off quickly, without the lingering, without the "push off", turned and at least said something to Rogers, and maybe offer a hand up. Suh has a career long history of "thug" play, his a very dirty player. No "Quality" organization should want such a person on their team. The NFL should be far harsher on this sort of thing than they are. There is no excuse for dirty play. The idea that it has always gone on is again, no excuse. It's time for the team, and the league, to clean up their acts.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some one has been celebrating Today......lol
We are called Michiganders, not Michigainians.

michigan_smiley_face_round_sticker-r5999e745af6242c4a2a434e986633b51_v9waf_8byvr_152.jpg