Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Look out NFL, here we come!

ndamukong_suh.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The primary reason for the Lions being in the playoffs, besides the fact that they won enough to make it, is the major shift in the earth's magnetic field that is taking place. The magnetic poles are "flipflopping" with the north becoming the south and the south becoming the north. This shift is long past it's "norm" if you follow the time intervals between these frequency shifts.

These events take place over several hundred thousand years and directly affects the success of the Lions.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The primary reason for the Lions being in the playoffs, besides the fact that they won enough to make it, is the major shift in the earth's magnetic field that is taking place. The magnetic poles are "flipflopping" with the north becoming the south and the south becoming the north. This shift is long past it's "norm" if you follow the time intervals between these frequency shifts.

These events take place over several hundred thousand years and directly affects the success of the Lions.
Bill-nye.jpg
There ya go.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I was going with I had been a good boy this year and it was on my Christmas wish list.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From the couch of my Lions therapist....

After learning of the Lions making the playoffs, I was having a euphoric Sunday leading up to the Chicago game. After another disappointing victory over a team we should have dismantled, the enthusiasm was gone. I think I've been run over by the Lions bus for so many years, I just can't seem to jump on board again. When a win feels more like a loss, it's been really hard for me to enjoy this season. I think anything short of a playoff win at this point will only increase my negativity towards the Lions. Doc, why does 11-4 feel more like 4-11 to me :confused:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From the couch of my Lions therapist....

After learning of the Lions making the playoffs, I was having a euphoric Sunday leading up to the Chicago game. After another disappointing victory over a team we should have dismantled, the enthusiasm was gone. I think I've been run over by the Lions bus for so many years, I just can't seem to jump on board again. When a win feels more like a loss, it's been really hard for me to enjoy this season. I think anything short of a playoff win at this point will only increase my negativity towards the Lions. Doc, why does 11-4 feel more like 4-11 to me :confused:

It's possibly they might not be the SOL (same old Lions) team. There defense is playing very well and they are finding ways to win games. Getting quite a bit of luck too, but that's sports. Sometimes you get it. More concerned with QB Stafford playing on the road in the elements. He hasn't proved he can do it yet and will need to next week in GB and in playoffs. Until then, SOS. Same old Stafford.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ohhhhhhh come on Lions! Rogers is out and we need to own the second half.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rogers is back and I would prefer to see the best, head to head, and let the chips fall as they may.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The best team, by far, won. Now, let's hope that Suh is suspended, fined and dumped from the team. He is disgusting. Same for Rioloa, one game is NOT enough for thugs like that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Detroit at Dallas in the playoffs, will the mercy rule be in effect :eek:

I already scheduled my next Lions therapist appointment or should I say disappointment session :rolleyes:

On the positive side, Stafford eventually has to get a win against a team with a winning record on the road, right? Maybe Dallas will be the one! Oh, who am I kidding :p

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard the NFL is not allowing Detroit to wear shoes next week....
In an effort to stop suspending Lion players........:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
SUH has been suspended, and rightfully so, for his out of control play in last Sunday's loss to the Packers. Now Detroit should fire his sorry butt.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow, what little chance we had just went away :(

He should have been banned from the game years ago. The Ford Family showed no class by not firing him years ago. The likely loss of the upcoming playoff game is exactly what they deserve.