New

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Great time to jump in if your are into Silent Lucidity.. Be a dreamer tho, life is meant to be lived. Coming from a guy staring out of a windshield with a glass half full and bills that are paid.
Good luck

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Great time to jump in if your are into Silent Lucidity.. Be a dreamer tho, life is meant to be lived. Coming from a guy staring out of a windshield with a glass half full and bills that are paid.
Good luck

Ok. Where's that picture from? I don't recognize it.

Brothers Expediting Inc.

Rookie Expediter
Be prepared to visit exciting ports of call... Nothing better than sitting empty in Decatur Alabama filling up your time on Expediters Online. Oh yeah, did I mention how much fun it is sitting empty???

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
I -70 Colorado tween Vail and Aspen.

Thanks! My business partner was laughing when I showed him the pic because it just so happens each time we have driven that pass I've been asleep! I think I'll make it a point to be awake next time we go through it.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Any advice on being a newbie?!!!
Thanks

I have to say that this is my favorite question: so many possibilities, lol. But my first advice would be: ask specific questions. And not "is there a good company to drive for?" [No, we all drive for bad ones, right?] or "can you make enough money?" [How would we know that? We don't know what's 'enough' for you, or whether you can do it.]
Ask, and ye shall receive - but ask wisely, because there are wise guys everywhere, including here. ;)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
"Any advice on being a newbie?" Become a member of Expediters Online...and READ READ READ! So many of us use a "shorthand" when answering questions...when we first began looking at Expediting...I would read some posts and think "what the heck are they talking about?"!! I asked specific questions...and received specific answers. As Cheri said...General questions mean little to each operator because each operator has different goals and expenses. That being said....when you don't know anything it's hard to ask a specific question on an unknown topic. My advice...ask a specific question about something that you do know...then build from there. Again...READ READ READ...take sarcastic comments with a grain of salt (but seriously look at that comment because it may have some insight) and keep asking the questions that you might have