New Year in Load One January 2018

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
For those of you that know him, I just saw a post on FB that former Load 1 owner operator John England passed away.

From a Recliner somewhere in Ohio

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Or does it????

7f41c1c05261b636fa4512863969bcec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok after a lot of feedback and deliberation we have changed up the load maps on the driver app to try and improve the view for you.

Booked loads map will now show loads only of your vehicle class:

Loads that were booked and moved on a Load One truck
& loads that were booked and we had to broker due to not having a Load One unit available.

Missed loads map will now show loads only of your vehicle class:

Loads that were turned down due to no vehicle and customer does not permit brokering. It also will show loads that were bid and we did not win and loads that were no bids on both NLM and Active Aero. This will also help to give you a heat map of activity.

We have continued tweaking a refining this app and thank everyone for all of your input and feedback in making this tool even better for everyone!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Change of plans. Now, instead of going to Greenville, SC, I'm taking this stuff to Richmond, KY, where they'll work the parts, while I nap, then on down to just outside of Asheville, NC.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan is doing a poor job on the roads. US 23 has not been plowed and is currently hard pack ice.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app
I'm in Indy area OOS. Not liking anything I'm seeing. Snow, sleet, ice, freezing temps, poor visibility, traffic is a mess. Yet still would love a Friday load

But being in a nice safe spot, thinking more towards calling it a week. I don't need a load that bad

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
More app updates:

Workflow messaging is now functional: You can arrive and load and empty your load from the app!

Hours of Service screen now shows.. "Until Next Break" time.

Bug on free form message has been fixed.