new to the Fed

scottanhelen

Seasoned Expediter
We have been in service for a week now with the Feds and so far we have been very impresed with every thing, from the recruter to the training to the dispachers. I know only time will tell if we made the right move signing on with them, but for now I am wondering if we did not make a mistake by not sighing on with them earler.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Glad to you two here! I think we work with a very professional team of people.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to FedEx!!! We have been with them for 4 years. Must like them if we stay!!! They have warts like every other company be we are comfortable with them. Be sure to ask as many questions as you would like. Most everyone here will be happy to help. Don't be afraid to ask "dumb" questions, we won't laugh too hard!!!! :D Layoutshooter

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

We have been with FedEx for a year now and pleased as punch! :p

I think you'll like it here. Besides, you can never have enough friends.

Mypie

BEARTRUCKER

Seasoned Expediter
We've been with the Fed since mid March. Ran with the Cat for 3 years. Very glad we made the switch. Very happy with the professionals we deal with. Impressed with FedEx as a whole. Yes, we know its "the honeymoon" thing, but...they can't be any worse than what we dealt with for 3 years. All I can say is that Cat's dispatchers need to go to FedEx training school. It is SOOOOO refreshing to deal with professional adults when calling in! Makes life on the road oh so much less stressfull.
Now, if they could only get rid of that dang computer program that thinks its "Critical check out time", LOL.
We wish too that we had made the move earlier.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
After 4 years I still think the staff at FCC is very professional. There are always exceptions to this.

We have found that we when we treat the dispatcher as a professional we are in turn treated the same way.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No one has ever spoken more true words. Treat the dispatchers will respect and lo and behold, they return the favor. Layoutshooter