New to site

BlackJack

Not a Member
Hi all,

I'm a long time trucker just getting into this niche of the industry. I'm in a straight leased on with a small carrier.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Don't be a stranger.

This. I find it so annoying, so many people come join, introduce themselves but don't stick around.

We want to know how you are doing. What you like, what you don't like. Why the business wasn't for you. What you hated about it.

I'm not necessarily talking about you, OP, but so many people come and post here and don't come back.

I feel abandoned lol

BlackJack

Not a Member
This. I find it so annoying, so many people come join, introduce themselves but don't stick around.

We want to know how you are doing. What you like, what you don't like. Why the business wasn't for you. What you hated about it.

I'm not necessarily talking about you, OP, but so many people come and post here and don't come back.

I feel abandoned lol

I hear you..I'm here to stay though..

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hi Black Jack [good name!] welcome. I'm with Mac - well, not literally, we haven't ever met, but I agree with him: this site is better when there's more participation. More experience, ideas, suggestions, personalities, viewpoints, conversations. I don't understand lurkers!
Jump in anywhere, there's plenty of opportunities to add something, somewhere. :)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dont think so. Nice try.

I don't understand spoofers, either! :(
Glad you're on the job, Dale.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App
PS did you know that the line above ['posted with'] causes a msg about the post being too short, until the word 'quote' is removed?