New to it, need help from honest people

mikeb1052

New Recruit
Researching
I live in Washington Pa, right along I70, and have been a CDL B driver for 15 years. I have a B/M with tanker, hazmat, passenger, endorsements, no tickets, no dot's, no accidents, nothing. No criminal record, and a Veteran of the Marine Corps, 20 years. I currently drive a fuel truck in the oil fields, before that a water truck. Things are slowing down a lot, and am looking into driving solo straight truck and expediting. I know solo is tough to place, but I do pretty well by myself driving. Is there anyone that can steer me toward a fleet owner that needs a good driver? Thanks in advance!

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I live in Washington Pa, right along I70, and have been a CDL B driver for 15 years. I have a B/M with tanker, hazmat, passenger, endorsements, no tickets, no dot's, no accidents, nothing. No criminal record, and a Veteran of the Marine Corps, 20 years. I currently drive a fuel truck in the oil fields, before that a water truck. Things are slowing down a lot, and am looking into driving solo straight truck and expediting. I know solo is tough to place, but I do pretty well by myself driving. Is there anyone that can steer me toward a fleet owner that needs a good driver? Thanks in advance!

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
good luck depending on how hard u wanna work there are some pretty good companys out there.