New Super Sleeper

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Do you really need a cargo box?

aefc9db2-8296-4bbf.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Why do i think that has been "Photoshopped"?? I'd like to see more then that 1 photo, diffent angles would help...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Why do i think that has been "Photoshopped"?? I'd like to see more then that 1 photo, diffent angles would help...

If you look at the second window in the back you can see a step below that doesn't look like the front step. I think it has just been converted into an RV.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Yes, they are RV's. I saw pics of them a few years back.

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sassy, you put that link to YouTube for that big KW... interesting video. It's a "home-School Special" as described in the video. They didn't show the upper bunk but very briefly, however, I did not notice ANY type of securement for kids up there.

Regarding the original photo of the truck at the top, too many windows. I would not be surprised if it was a doctored up image.

sassy_1210

Seasoned Expediter
Sassy, you put that link to YouTube for that big KW... interesting video. It's a "home-School Special" as described in the video. They didn't show the upper bunk but very briefly, however, I did not notice ANY type of securement for kids up there.

Regarding the original photo of the truck at the top, too many windows. I would not be surprised if it was a doctored up image.

I didn't really pay attention. I don't have kids anyways, just two dogs so it would work for me. ;)

ATeam

Retired Expediter

Diane and I have an ARI sleeper with bunk restraints. When not in use they tuck neatly away and out of sight.