new guy

wndjmr1

Seasoned Expediter
Hello everyone,have been lurking here for some time, learning all i can,made the leap and finished orientation at LEAP yesterday!I spent the last 30 years in big trucks,except for a stint with Roberts Express back in the 80's,kinda burnt out,so baught a 05 Sprinter and ready to go for another thirty,LOL.Windjammer

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome to the site. Got any pics of the sprinter? What are your plans in terms of decking it out? Is it the long wb?

Are you prepared for the change of pace and sitting and doing nothing at times? Right now is the busier season so, its probably a good time to make the transition.

wndjmr1

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for the welcome,my sprinter is long and tall,and i had a rv place in Chicago help me put a sleeper in it ,refridg.,microwave and tv.Made sure I had 9 ft. left for cargo,plywood floor,3 strips e-track etc.I actually "borrowed" all my plans from the posters on this site!Thanks to Turtle,I had to change me house battery setup twice:)

wndjmr1

Seasoned Expediter
Rereading my original post,I am not with "leap",meant to type LEAM...my finger gits tired,need to learn to use two!:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Rereading my original post,I am not with "leap",meant to type LEAM...my finger gits tired,need to learn to use two!:)

We figured you meant LEAM, lol, having done a few typos ourselves.
If you've been lurking, you already know who the goto guys are for Sprinter info [lots of good solid help on the subject], take advantage of their experience - it might save some [expensive] mistakes. :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to the porch! And if you have to "redo" your "house bank", there really isn't anyone else to follow instructions from then "Turtle"....

Again Welcome and let the next "30" begin...:)