New Forum!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken aka OVM.........Formally from Canada, now here in the ole US of A...LEGALLY....:p

5yrs in a CV and now almost 6 in a sprinter....

I am in denial...:cool:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
My name is Lisa and if you don't know me yet, trust me, you will soon enough. Good or bad, up to you, LOL!

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Hello, my name is Ralph.

I got a CV witch I was happy with till April. Since then business got slow coming out from Chicago.

I love this Forum, you guys helped me many times. Thank you

Welcome back Ralph.........

Hope your stay is a little longer this go-around. ;) :p ;)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not a forumaholic, I can stop anytime I want. I've been known to go 12 or 14 hours without touching a forum. It's really just a "being sociable" thing.

Hey, I wonder why my friends and family are all outside my truck knocking on the door? This can't be good...

searay

Active Expediter
New recruiter at J D Clark Logistics

Hello all, my name is Mike Neely and I am the "new kid" at J D Clark Logistics. I am certainly not new to the Industry but I am the new Recruiter at J D Clark Logistics. I apologize for not "posting" earlier, but I can tell you that I have learned an awful lot by reading the posts on this site. Please keep it up, the interaction is excellent and extremely helpful.

This introduction site was a wonderful idea.

If I can be of any assistance to anyone, feel free to contact me, anytime.

Mike Neely
O-586-746-1345
C-586-604-9985
[email protected]

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hello, My name is Tom, aka Redbird. I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. Been in expediting since 1986 on a part-time basis. Began with a 1980 Dodge Cargo Van in Chicago area. In 1989 graduated from college and relocated my business to the Atlanta area with a 1989 Ford Cargo Van and eventually added a old Isuzu NPR 16' cube truck. Business was good but when Mom got sick we (family business) relocated back to Chicago where we run 2 cargo vans. 1998 Ford, and a 1997 Dodge. Tried doing expedite fulltime back in 2006/07 and nearly bankrupted me so in 2009 was forced to get a fulltime job with a steady pay check. Just recently got my schedule to where I can expedite four days a week. I'm affiliated with three local carriers out of Chicago.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Hello my name is Ron. I live in Baltimore. Drove a st, broke my leg, got a driver, now I am out fitting a Sprinter for myself. Happy trails.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
From my screen name I am sure you can tell my first name is Paul the last name is Polish and has been shortened to Ludwikowski by my great grand father after he jumped ship in NYC while he was with the Polish navy. No there is no bad Polish joke to go along with it. I was a truck driver for almost 3 years before an accident forced a career change, now after just 2 years of customer service for Verizon Wireless I am back out on the road in a CV with my wife and 2 dogs. No it is not for the faint of heart but works for us. If you have any Verizon questions or cell phones in general just shoot me a PM and I will help where I can. As far as political affiliation I believe I am considered a conservative but not always. You shouldn't take anything I say to mean I hate a certain group because politics is a bunch of opinions. There is a saying about everyone has an opinion and something else, well if you tell someone there opinion is wrong I think you are the something else. I just happen to think my opinions work better. No hard feelings Turtle.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
My name is Jeff. I am the president of Jefferson Fast Freight, an expedited carrier based in a 'gator swamp just outside of Orlando, Florida. I have been an EO addict for a number of years now.

It's kind of like a bad car accident. Ya just can't NOT look. :D

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
Im chuck
started with panther back in 97 drove cv for a year then st for a couple then tractor/trailer.nowadays I am back to cargo van driving cause me and log books dont get along to well.I know how to do them I just dont.Its not falsified untill you write it so why bother.
I actualy told a dot in mississipi that once when I was sitting in the passinger seat and he pulled us in and said he ought to put me oss I said how can it be falsified if i never wrote nothing for today and the other driver had been driving the whole time.of course we had been stopped for the night less than an hour away at a truckstop and I said I just crawled out of the sleeper.anyway he let me go.they are not all bad and I guess some even have a since of humor

terrylee

Active Expediter
Howdy, Folks! I'm actually on my 4th year expediting, but haven't known there was a website for us. I'm a bit of a recluse, and mostly come out at night like a vampire. I drove big truck for 23 yrs and hated it for 17! Ha! What a wonderful thing, this Sprinter expediting is! Almost like being on vacation!
Oh, Terry is my name, from SC.

terrylee

Active Expediter
Oh, now I remember why I was gonna post. I lol every time I think of it. I got up in the middle of the night about to bust to P, creeped into the bathroom, pulled my panties down, AND SAT DOWN ON MY HUSBAND' S LAP!!! I don't know who hollared the loudest, me or him.