New Forum!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
After some requests, we have decided to add an introduction forum! If this is your first time here, or if you're an established member who'd just like to post 'what you're about" step in and introduce yourself!

Welcome!

Dale

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
This is my first time "here"
My name is Michael aka Dakota
I live in Harlan, IN right outside of Fort Wayne, IN :rolleyes::D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
This is my first time "here"
My name is Michael aka Dakota
I live in Harlan, IN right outside of Fort Wayne, IN :rolleyes::D

Michael, good idea! I never thought about CURRENT members who'd like to introduce themselves. That won't hurt a bit! I think I'll modify it!

Thanks,

Dale

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
If you've ever gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom.. and checked a forum before going back to sleep... you may be a forumaholic LOL.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hi! My name is Dennis...i don't have time for 12 steps...make your own assumpions....and yes Dreamer...I have...:D

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Hello my name is Mare.

I'd prefer that you not stare.

Lady drivers rule.

Burning up that fuel.

Until they see Smokey Bear.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Well, I was trying to be a smart Alec. But I guess it is a good idea

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Darn EO forum app has me checking in all night when I can't sleep. I'm addicted too

Last edited:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Hello, my name is Laura. I drive a Straight Truck. I am trying to earn enough money so I can live for about 20 years (rest of my life) without having to work after the next 5 years.

When I am not driving I pass the time by checking this site about every 15 min. thanks to the app. on my phone. So yes, I am a forumaholic, I admit it.

RMPM01

Seasoned Expediter
Hello, my name is Ralph.

I got a CV witch I was happy with till April. Since then business got slow coming out from Chicago.

I love this Forum, you guys helped me many times. Thank you

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi, my name is Jim / Doggie Daddy, and I am a forumaholic.

If you've ever gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom.. and checked a forum before going back to sleep... you may be a forumaholic LOL.

Dale

LOL... I don't fire up the computer, but I will admit to checking the forums using the Droid App while settling back down :D

Dale

Darn EO forum app has me checking in all night when I can't sleep. I'm addicted too

Hello, my name is Laura. I drive a Straight Truck. I am trying to earn enough money so I can live for about 20 years (rest of my life) without having to work after the next 5 years.

When I am not driving I pass the time by checking this site about every 15 min. thanks to the app. on my phone. So yes, I am a forumaholic, I admit it.

Guilty as charged.....:(

Not me, i'm never here. :rolleyes::D