New ExpeditersOnline.com website to rollout....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Well, after many months of development we are looking forward to rolling out the new ExpeditersOnline.com website on Tuesday March 24, 2015 at 9:30 am EDT.

EO will not be available while the upgrade is in process. Boo! You'll just see a big page reminding you that "we are in the process of the upgrading the site". We expect to back online at 4:30 pm EDT.

When the site comes back online, you’ll see a brand new ExpeditersOnline.com.
Everything is new. New look, New design, new features and new tools. The feedback we have received from some of you previewers has been "great to amazing". We hope you come to like it.

I’ll keep you updated on our progress as we roll into Tuesday 3/24.

Thanks!

PS If you would like a sneak peek - PM me.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, after many months of development we are looking forward to rolling out the new ExpeditersOnline.com website on Tuesday March 24, 2015 at 9:30 am EDT.

EO will not be available while the upgrade is in process. Boo! You'll just see a big page reminding you that "we are in the process of the upgrading the site". We expect to back online at 4:30 pm EDT.

Everything is new. New look, New design, new features and new tools. The feedback we have received from some of you previewers has been "great to amazing". We hope you come to like it.

Thanks!

Oh sure, just when I finally get used to the old EO.

:rolleyes:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thanks!

My calendar shows the 23rd to be a Monday. Which day is it? Mon. or Tue.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm starting to worry about Tuesday!
What if there are problems??

What if?
What if?
What if?
sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-design.gif

What if Lawrence forgets?

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where is the button that takes you straight to the last post in a thread? I'm lost without it!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The new looks is great Lawrence. The colors are nice, I like it better than the old colors. You really outdid yourself this time. Three more year and Expediters Online will be twenty years old. Wow has time flown by. Keep up the great work as God has sent you many blessings.

Reactions: Lawrence

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I love the new look of the home page. Very crisp and modern. EO was already a powerful site. The behind the scenes changes will make it all the more so. Good job!

One request: Could you change the default font in the Open Form to a san sarif font? It would be easier to read on a screen. Notice the difference.

One request: Could you change the default font in the Open Form to a san sarif font? It would be easier to read on a screen. Notice the difference.