NEW EO SITE TO BE INTRODUCED TODAY

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We are very excited to start the rollout of our new and improved ExpeditersOnline.com web site - just in time for the New Year! Depending on your Internet Service Provider – it may take anywhere from 1 hour up to 24 hours to view the new EO site.

Posts made after 5:15 pm EST will not be transported to the new site.

We are confident that you will love the new features!

We will see you on the new EO!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Hey Gang.....why don't we post all the questions we have concerning the site right here in this thread?? Lawrence posted it as a "sticky" so it will remain at the top, all the questions would be in the same place making it easier for the staff to find them and all answers would be in one place for easier access for the members!

WHAT SAY YOU?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good idea. I'm just glad to finally be here. I'm not confidant I'll be here next time the way today has gone. It is a very good looking site.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Hang tuff, Hubby was going back and forth between the new and the old site too but it finally fixed itself. ;);)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally got it..I like it now I just have to learn these new Terms,
Still can't get a Avatar back

Last edited:

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The site looks good, the RED is a bit glaring, and it is I am sorry to say a horror getting this far. Thanks to everyone who helped me/us out getting it all together (The Truck) be seeing you all on the road, and wish everyone the proverbial good wishes, and all for the new year!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Lawrence, just wondering why the 'remember me' does not work? Is it me or something else. I don't dump cookies for this or any of the regular sites, so it ain't that.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Lawrence, just wondering why the 'remember me' does not work? Is it me or something else. I don't dump cookies for this or any of the regular sites, so it ain't that.

Greg,

For login purposes? What browser are you using?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I am using Firefox, which if I am not mistake this is phpbb and I have never had a problem with it until now.

When I close the browser and open it back up when I don't log out, I have to log back into the forum. This defeats the 'remember me' checkbox or feature. When I put my handle in, the password pops up but that is the browser.

But again I remember there was a fix they put out for some version in 2006. I am wondering if this is what you need?

I haven't installed or skinned a phpbb in a long long time so I don't know what it could be.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Thanks, I did flush everything again and it works. I have determined this is a problem at my end and I now know it is related to a security push from one of the add ons I have, sorry to bring up the issue.

Last edited:

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Wow...this is the first time I've had internet access since last Sat, and I love the new site so far!!

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
Woohoo. I like these forum layouts. Easier to follow post and such. Thumbs up to the people who worked hard to get this up and running as i know trying to use the data base on different forum types can be a pain sometimes.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Refreshingly different kinda fun to use once learning curve complete. Nice job!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thank you for the kind words of support! The fun is just beginning - we have more features and services that we are going to be rolling out in 2008!