New Cat trick

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
got my 1st load this week, yesterday at 2 pm picks up at 11 pm grand rapids deliver 8 am chicago tuned it down got my first out back because it was over 8 hours away it took until 8pm to give me another load and its exactly the same one.. wonder why it wasnt given out or was it just held for me because i grew up special, and rode the short yellow bus to school

are12

Expert Expediter
That means one of two things, either there is no other truck in the area or no one else wants it!:+ :+

FAMILYEXPDT

Seasoned Expediter
Same pro number? If so what they said...no other truck load still available...but all you had to do was call and tell them you already refused that load once and you would keep your first out and still not get a refusal for it....I also would have gone down to Indiana....I had a truck in Grandrapids yesterday..rolled them to In and 50 miles later they received a 805m mkile load that they would not have received in Grand Rapids.

-charlotte

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
wed at 2pm was your first load offer for the week? how bad do you want to leave grand rapids?

179 miles and 3 hrs to a better frt location.

Jack Berry

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
When I was teaming with Panther, we went to GR once. 7 load offers, and not one over 200 miles. Mostly pu in Chicago. 200mi dh for 150 lm; 100mi dh for 100 lm; etc. Got one later going to TX. In the meantime, our acceptance percentage went down from 80 to 50%. Only truck in a half way decent area... what do you do? Not wasting fuel just to get dispatch off my back. Funny when I look back at the situation. And so much less stress finding a company that fits.

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!