Need thoughts...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just spoke to the Ryder sales people here in Mn.....now on the advance buyer list.....and they are off lease...not rentals...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is the thing...the web site is almost redundant..that is why I went right to the horses head then the a$$...they have an pre approved buyers listing...

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
That is the thing...the web site is almost redundant..that is why I went right to the horses head then the a$$...they have an pre approved buyers listing...

There is a Rider down the road. I'll be checking them out.
Thanks

By the way, I sent you a pm.

Your best bet, hire a vet! Please.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here is what I've researched....

after consulting with 2 other CPA's one is a BIG firm out of Columbus Ohio...it appears our in-house "expert" is just wrong!

I do NOT have to change vans...I do NOT lose the ability to take the Standard Mileage Deduction...so...I guess a stripe ...is in the near future...

I will be investing in some rust touch up however just to spiffy up the van....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

after consulting with 2 other CPA's one is a BIG firm out of Columbus Ohio...it appears our in-house "expert" is just wrong!

I do NOT have to change vans...I do NOT lose the ability to take the Standard Mileage Deduction...so...I guess a stripe ...is in the near future...

Are ya teasing John again...*LOL*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey, when i had my OLD van striped for the new driver (well i did it to hold up my end because of all that John has done for us :D), the stripe guy moved the big blue stripe up on the body line from where is normally is on a Chevy van and it looks 110% better...He will work with you to get it to be "acceptable" to all involved....:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I seem to remember that you said Ohioans talked funny. Or do you make an exception when they are talking "Cents":D