Need info. on A. Blair

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I really would like to see the math that gets a solo driver TT or St 150,000 legal miles a year. Considering the 70 hour rule in any 8 consecutive days.:confused:

There are a lot of line haul drivers on regular routes running 3k miles a week. Myself I run a regular run (that's coming to and end next week) 540 miles a night 6 nights a week. I know that's not normal. But again that's gone next week than back to let's go wherever.
I run that with 510 miles being interstate miles. I do it in 10hrs depending on how long it take to snatch off 2 pallets and come back empty or with returns. I also drive 65 no more and on cruise. If you don't stop to pat momma or whatever you can do it. :cool:

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
X06Col:
my dogs can go just as long as I can with out a whizz. I personally don't believe there's a driver averaging 55 mph eleven hours a day five days a week fifty two weeks a year.

I really wuz not typing bout the dawgs, I wuz typing bout the crutch I seem to be reading about.

But actually, You don't have to worry bout the whole 52 weeks, ya jes hafta git r done each time ya saddle up..........an pretty soon 52 weeks have passed.

Jes really good bookeeping. No magic, no kill'in yousef, jes accounting!! The smart way.

BTW, still wanna meet my dispatcher???

Last edited: