Nashville .. hello anyone here..... lol

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
ok.. now im in nashville........ heh
in Memphis...i was 5th on the boards..... i was offered a mini load...... to pic up and take too. tupelo ms... and was told i could have a 1st out..... sooooooo ok...
did the mini .. beat sitting around the truck stop all day or 2... right??
sooooooo i went to get my load.... 4 hrs early...... good thing i did.
cause the load almost went out on a fed ex truck..... i wasnt suppose to be there till 11... now if i would of waited and went later.......... the load would of been gone.
anyways........ i get the load picked up and droped early over in ahh tupelo ms.... i was just rolling into wall world there......and got a load offer to pic up bk on the same road i droped at..... and being a load to symerna.. in TN.... yeha.....
sooooooo now im here near nash.. at the TA on 24 .... a lot of cargo vans here.... panther ones too... and a few tri states.
ok i got a load offer...... to pick up in sparta and go to windsor ontario area..... but it doesn pic up till tomorrow at 4pm ...... plus .... wont deliver till monday.and they only will pay me a 1 day lay over.........cause .. i wouldnt get there by sat .. before they close.
oh well..... gets me some miles i suppose.....
but i HATE detriot area...... hate .. hate.. it.
this will get me closer to home though........ which is in Buffalo....
hopeing to be there for the 4th july weekend..... plus its my mom's birthday.... she needs a good birthday this yr.... she is missing our dad whom passed away about a yr and half ago.....and plus.... my sister. whom pased away last sept...... been a bad yr last yr for my family... very bad....
anyways......... im hangin here for the day .....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
but i HATE detriot area...... hate .. hate.. it.

So do I.

I am stuck here in Syracuse NY literally, ready to move back into PA or maybe just start acting like an RVing Expediter.... who knows? The weather is great, overcast and a really nice breeze.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
So do I.

I am stuck here in Syracuse NY literally, ready to move back into PA or maybe just start acting like an RVing Expediter.... who knows? The weather is great, overcast and a really nice breeze.

ahhhhhhhh ... i love it up there in the summers.......
i was at a shipper once... got there the night before picking up a load. and it was down into Pa 40 miles or so south of NY state line . in western NY n Pa ... and it was in the boonies...... and it was soooooo wonderful to snooze with the windows up front opened a lil and my side swindws that has screens.. it was a wonderful summer nite... could see the stars really well........... very nice... heh

RobA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Please remember that everything ! in Canada will be closed on Tuesday July 1 for Canada Day.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Please remember that everything ! in Canada will be closed on Tuesday July 1 for Canada Day.

ahh umm ok.......... ty .....
my load is due there monday morning....... then i am scootin down to bufffffalo ...... and go to the house. heh

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Some places will close Monday instead of Tues, and many it seems, will take both days as holidays, even if their place of biz is open; Also it's 'moving day' in Quebec on Tuesday. Just a heads up, if you get dispatched to our side, you might not get out until Wed!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm sitting on my couch right now. I haven't a day off at home in close to a month. I must confess that I'm not looking too hard for loads. If I spot something really good I might take it. Otherwise, I'm staying put until Monday.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Hey, Morningstar, when you shuffle off to Buffalo, don't forget to get some of those great wings!!!!! None better in the whole U.S. of A.!!!!! :)
btw, I sent you a pm

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm sitting on my couch right now. I haven't a day off at home in close to a month. I must confess that I'm not looking too hard for loads. If I spot something really good I might take it. Otherwise, I'm staying put until Monday.

i wanna do that........ :(

ur right Suds...... buffalo does have the best wings...... heh..