My guns

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I carry almost all the time. I prefer my Springfield 9mm xdm. With hornady critical defense rounds. My Springfield 1911 is great but little to heavy for every day carry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Just purchased a Taurus 922 stainless from jays in Clare. Plinking and small game on Sunday ,can't wait

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: Carry pieces

I don't carry on road either, but most states thst have a carry permit will honor other states permits.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Pennsylvania has agreements with 19 states and simply honors about 10 more. It did, however, quit honoring out-of-state permits held by PA residents (IE, "mail order" permits from states like FL, UT, etc).

A couple hours after posting my last comment on this thread, from freedom-loving VA, I delivered to Salisbury, in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland. I'm sure Governor O'Malley would not have approved of me packing heat :rolleyes:

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy

Not knowing my ear from my elbow. I thought it was illegal to carry in a commercial motor vehicle.

Archer

Active Expediter

380 auto for my pocket, .41 mag for anything I don't want standing in front of me, and carry when it's bow hunting time. Oh that's today got to go up a tree see ya later.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member

Glock model 29 but will probably trade off for the 45 as the rounds are easier to get, Beretta 380 that is easy to conceal but I don't trust it and an M1 that I do trust but it's really hard to conceal.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you have a 5.56MM to "feed" you may find this interesting. Prices on ammunition seems to be coming back down again. Got this add in an email today.

I have dealt with these people before, they deliver as promised.

Target Sports USA | Discount Ammunition Online | Ammo For Sale | Free Shipping Ammunition

Federal Lake City Ammo 5.56mm M855 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket 1000 Round Bulk Ammunition

Lake City Army Ammunition Plant the 5.56x45mm M855 62 Grain SS109 Green Tipped Steel Penetrator Lead Core Mil-Spec ammunition is bulk packed loose 1,000 rounds in a box. This ammunition is boxer primed, sealed primer and projectile.reloadable brass cased and not packed in individual boxes because the military likes it loose. Production year is 2013, fresh ammo.

$489.80/1000 per case

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Appreciate the link, I use the 7.62 mm NATO, surprised to see they have it in stock. At a buck a round I would say they are proud of that ammo.:cool:

Last edited: