Moderator Changes

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
We always appreciate it when somebody takes time to help us all out here.

I wonder if maybe it is time to find some new "Blog" contributors. Other than TeamCaffee (who I love reading), I don't see much activity with the others.

Just a suggestion...

Yep Chet, we have a new one starting soon in the van section.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks, Dale. I know it's hard to keep up with the demand to grab everybody's attention and keep the information current. I would love to do it, but know I would burn out so fast that everybody would hate me. I prefer to be a reader rather than a writer.

I'm impressed that Team Caffee has kept my attention. I can't log on every day, but, when I do, there seems to always be something else to read about their adventures.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
What? There's more to this site than the forums?

:)

MYGIA

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Terry, Charles, Judy and Hawk... thank you for the time and effort of doing a tough job, a dirty job, a thankless job. Your dedication has had a marked impact on this community.

I don't know alll of these folks, but as is stated above...it is often a thankless job. Sincerely - Thank You for your service here on EO.:)

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for all you do we so appreciate it. It's nice to know someone is keeping tabs on the who, what, and why's of this business. I love the forums and the information we get helps out in our everyday expediting life. Keep up the good work and welcome aboard the New Question and Answer People!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I just want to point out I haven't brought up "Those Shorts" in a very long time....