Mexican vanners are in usa confirmed

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Well I know many of you already know Mexican expedited firms are in usa. But today is the first I see a MEXICAN PLATED / STICKER UP Peugeot Boxer. I saw him getting diesel at Morton, IL truck stop I asked him if he was running special freight he said no just from Mexico to different cities in the usa and then back into Mexico. Said he was going to Cat EP to load and then to Laredo, Mexican side. Real nice guy and the sprinter type van was massive he said his company uses the Boxer and also the large Ford that looks like the Peugot.

Well just thought I would throw this on board so you all know you have even more competition now.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Amazing...

Not only that they allow this to happen. But that a peugeot made it from the boarder to IL with out breaking down.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I understand that they're only allowed to run from Mexico to the delivery here, maybe pick up something headed back to Mexico, and that's about it. They really don't compete with us for state-to-state shipments, at least from what I hear.

moose

Veteran Expediter
What's wrong with a Mexican driver being here? The Canadian driver is already here and Obama had to let the Mexican guy in to just level the playing field!

The Canadian drivers is working at the same safety/criminal/security market as it's American one, and have same business expenses.
for all we know, the Mexican one do not pay taxes, do not have same insurance coverage, might be a drug abuser, drug dealer, he might have spent some time in jail for killing his costumers, or raping his sister... and might have a long history of traffic violations.
fact is 'we don't know'.
this is by far not 'leveling the playing field',
it place the American/Canadian driver at a great disadvantage.

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
What's wrong with a Mexican driver being here? The Canadian driver is already here and Obama had to let the Mexican guy in to just level the playing field!

Canadian drivers are not known to bring drugs in our Country, and do not take cut rate loads...so therefore, the playing field is not balanced!

However, there are some good Mexican drivers but our borders down south are in big trouble. Adding up with the needed security, costing our van loads, and more drugs in our Country caused by the new methods of hiding it in the loads.

Leave the Canadian drivers out of this playing field, they pay their cost to our society.

Besides, have you been to Canada verses Mexico...big difference, I love being in Canada...I can leave my doors open and feel safe! They have laws stricker than ours, they understand respect...Mexico is killing our children and our jobs with D#$ drugs!

:mad:

Last edited:

Newtothis

Seasoned Expediter
The Canadian drivers is working at the same safety/criminal/security market as it's American one, and have same business expenses.
for all we know, the Mexican one do not pay taxes, do not have same insurance coverage, might be a drug abuser, drug dealer, he might have spent some time in jail for killing his costumers, or raping his sister... and might have a long history of traffic violations.
fact is 'we don't know'.

Very well said!

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
fact is 'we don't know'.

AMEN MOOSE! Thank you!

Better be nice to the Canadians...you might need their help when the country has gone completely to drugs and the lords that run them.

Besides, I bet you I can go to Canada and get a job but a Mexican Restaurant will not hire me because I am not of their ethnic!

Last edited:

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
AMEN MOOSE! Thank you!

Better be nice to the Canadians...you might need their help when the country has gone completely to drugs and the lords that run them.

Besides, I bet you I can go to Canada and get a job but a Mexican Restaurant will not hire me because I am not of their ethnic!

Yup. as long as someone is willing to sponsor you and your past is squeaky clean, Canada is a great place to find a job.

If your past is checkered to say the least, you run drugs, don't speak English, or are about to have a kid. Just sneak in to the good old us of a. No need for any paperwork. hitch a ride in your buddies hot shot van.

Once in, sign up for everything and be sure to live in a city that won't try to deport you and your living the high life!

But don't try to sneak in to mexico. On their southern boarder they have a(had) shoot to kill orders.

twe2011

Seasoned Expediter
Yup. as long as someone is willing to sponsor you and your past is squeaky clean, Canada is a great place to find a job.

If your past is checkered to say the least, you run drugs, don't speak English, or are about to have a kid. Just sneak in to the good old us of a. No need for any paperwork. hitch a ride in your buddies hot shot van.

Once in, sign up for everything and be sure to live in a city that won't try to deport you and your living the high life!

But don't try to sneak in to mexico. On their southern boarder they have a(had) shoot to kill orders.

Oh to add, they even have an embasy for you to get your aid and how to live in America right off I85 in Atlanta GA (if you live in Georgia)! So therefore, you get a free health check-up food stamps and you sign a paper stating you will sign up to get your citzenship in a matter of days, etc.

Last edited:

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
fact is 'we don't know'.

Your REALLY insinuating that Mexicans are " drug smuggling / using - sister rapers " ?

That's borderline hate language. In my opinion your post indicates a view that is from a small minded simpleton.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter

It's spelled "border" not "boarder" I wonder if you can quote a source regarding the " shoot to kill order" or PERHAPS it is/ was a rumor that you like to believe.. I had a great time the last time I visited Mexico, with no problems, just across from Laredo.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Moose,
Sorry but we do know.

We know they pay taxes and have insurance coverage, we know they don't kill their customers and create carnage on the road.

Watch shipping wars and see what problems we have with stupid and unequipped peope, these are the idiots who you need to worry about - not a mexican.